Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 05:15 PM

379 posts, read 1,419,104 times

Advertisements

I want to have a psychic party with my friends..."girls nite in"

Does anyone know of any such talent in New England that has a great reputation and will "blow our minds"?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 10:43 AM

2,649 posts, read 3,545,173 times
foolish and dangerous

Old 04-02-2011, 12:32 PM

What is this Dear Abby?...very lame. You should pass on the post if you have nothing of value to offer & are only trying to amuse yourself.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:49 PM

15 posts, read 49,861 times
Did you find anyone? My girlfriends and I went to a woman in Meredith a few years ago, and she was amazing. I want to say that she did parties, but it was a long time ago. I rememn=ber the name because it was so cheesy..."Spirits-r-Talking". Silly name aside, she was dead on with all of us. If you are still interested, send me a message and I will see if I can find that business card.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:29 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,700,852 times
Sounds fun. Some christian people people believe that a physic can allow the devil in which is clearly foolish....but what do you expect!

Old 05-04-2011, 05:56 PM

215 posts, read 584,028 times
Hi KarynO,
I have an interesting story to relate about psychics. About 6 years ago my wife convinced me to go to a psychic show. The pychic was Maureen Hancock and there were about 300 people in attendance. I was one of 3 guys in the audience. She worked the crowd going from one person to the next. I was a total skeptic and was making smirking faces to my wife. Well, the pychic stop by me and asked me to stand. She stared at me then behind me. She said "Your father is here. " I said , of course he is ,like a jerk that I am. She then said " He is with an other guy wearing a naval uniform and a woman with a name that starts with an H. " That perked my interest as my father passed 20 years earlier and then his brother a few years later. His brother was in the Navy for 40 years and his sisters name was Helen who died a few years later still. She said my Dad was with these people and very happy. She also said he was showing her with his fingers ,2 fingers then 1 finger. I could not understand what the meaning was with the 2 then 1. When I got home I called my mother to say that Dad had come through but was adament about the 2+1 thing. My brother then spoke up to say "Don't you remember, when we hunted with Dad that was the old rifle signal. When at the end of the day it would let the others know were we are."Even now it gives me the willys. I am no longer a skeptic.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colebrook View Post
Hi KarynO,
I have an interesting story to relate about psychics. About 6 years ago my wife convinced me to go to a psychic show. The pychic was Maureen Hancock and there were about 300 people in attendance. I was one of 3 guys in the audience. She worked the crowd going from one person to the next. I was a total skeptic and was making smirking faces to my wife. Well, the pychic stop by me and asked me to stand. She stared at me then behind me. She said "Your father is here. " I said , of course he is ,like a jerk that I am. She then said " He is with an other guy wearing a naval uniform and a woman with a name that starts with an H. " That perked my interest as my father passed 20 years earlier and then his brother a few years later. His brother was in the Navy for 40 years and his sisters name was Helen who died a few years later still. She said my Dad was with these people and very happy. She also said he was showing her with his fingers ,2 fingers then 1 finger. I could not understand what the meaning was with the 2 then 1. When I got home I called my mother to say that Dad had come through but was adament about the 2+1 thing. My brother then spoke up to say "Don't you remember, when we hunted with Dad that was the old rifle signal. When at the end of the day it would let the others know were we are."Even now it gives me the willys. I am no longer a skeptic.
That must have been a an incredible experience for you. I would love to meet with a medium who can communicate with the dead. I have lived in a "haunted" house and was more of a skeptic until I was occasionally harassed by the spirit....I would love to know who it is. Thanks for your story!

Last edited by KarynO; 05-05-2011 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: sp

Old 05-05-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PataKat View Post
Did you find anyone? My girlfriends and I went to a woman in Meredith a few years ago, and she was amazing. I want to say that she did parties, but it was a long time ago. I rememn=ber the name because it was so cheesy..."Spirits-r-Talking". Silly name aside, she was dead on with all of us. If you are still interested, send me a message and I will see if I can find that business card.
I will save you the trouble and try to google it...thanks!

Old 05-09-2011, 10:13 AM

348 posts, read 850,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarynO View Post
I want to have a psychic party with my friends..."girls nite in"

Does anyone know of any such talent in New England that has a great reputation and will "blow our minds"?

Thanks

A friend of a friend referral is for Maureen Hancock. I believe she lives on the south shore (MA). She has a website and I think you can find her on you tube and/or thebostonchannel.com as she did about a ten minute interview with them in April.

Jon Oliver or John Holland (I get them confused), I think still has an office in the Portsmouth area. I don't think him (either one) does group stuff but, his website might be a good source for referrals.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:48 AM

2,649 posts, read 3,545,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarynO View Post
What is this Dear Abby?...very lame. You should pass on the post if you have nothing of value to offer & are only trying to amuse yourself.

valuable to offer.. yep.. I think I can do that!

Go with God, playing with satans little pawns is only going to bite you in the ass one day. There are no meduims, no one can contact the spirit world, once you are dead you are either in heaven with the Lord of hell. What there how ever are demons, perfectly willing to help you deceive yourself.perfectly willing to help you part with your money, and perfectly willing if they can to destroy you in the process.. now you have something of value to work with, here is hoping you are wise enough to use it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire