Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 12:50 PM

986 posts, read 2,808,727 times

Advertisements

I have been back in NJ for 8 months. I was living in Arizona for 2 years. I just have to say I so missed the Jersey Attitude!!! People were way to nice there. When they asked you how you were....they really wanted to know.
When you are from Jersey that "nice" stuff can grate on your nerves after a while So thankyou to the lady who wanted me to go through the red light so she could make a right on red. She was really pissed off...hand jesters and all!!! It made my day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2011, 02:12 PM

248 posts, read 535,497 times
LOL! I'm from NJ and lived in FL for 5 years, and I really get what you're saying!! I really missed the Jersey attitude and people with a real sense of humor!

Old 05-20-2011, 02:44 PM

1,527 posts, read 4,064,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
I have been back in NJ for 8 months. I was living in Arizona for 2 years. I just have to say I so missed the Jersey Attitude!!! People were way to nice there. When they asked you how you were....they really wanted to know.
When you are from Jersey that "nice" stuff can grate on your nerves after a while So thankyou to the lady who wanted me to go through the red light so she could make a right on red. She was really pissed off...hand jesters and all!!! It made my day
You're kidding right?

Ugh, I'm sick of the Jersey attitude. Maybe I need to move to Arizona for a while!

Old 05-20-2011, 04:51 PM

584 posts, read 1,425,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann77 View Post
You're kidding right?

Ugh, I'm sick of the Jersey attitude. Maybe I need to move to Arizona for a while!
Yeah, I'm with you. Nothing wrong with a little bit of civility.

Old 05-21-2011, 02:02 PM

7,780 posts, read 21,884,648 times
you people have no clue.. Ya want attitude? Take a trip to Philly.. New jersey has wonderful nice people compared to there

Old 05-21-2011, 03:09 PM

584 posts, read 1,425,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
you people have no clue.. Ya want attitude? Take a trip to Philly.. New jersey has wonderful nice people compared to there
I don't know Frank. Once you get in a car... Jersey drivers can be just are narcissistically self-centered and rude as Phila drivers.

Old 05-21-2011, 07:23 PM

1,787 posts, read 5,748,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
She must have been the same idiot that wouldn't stop beeping while I was sitting at a red light. I finally got out of my vehicle and "asked" what she wanted. She wanted me to move over so she could make an illegal right on red, because she was a doctor and had to get to work. Well, smell me......aren't you special?

Old 05-21-2011, 08:07 PM

7,780 posts, read 21,884,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by templeu View Post
I don't know Frank. Once you get in a car... Jersey drivers can be just are narcissistically self-centered and rude as Phila drivers.

you have to be kidding me.. As son as I cross the bridge every day my blood pressure sours with the lack or consideration from Philly drivers. Half of em don't even have licenses for Gods sake.. According to my Philly cop friends..

Old 05-21-2011, 09:48 PM

1,953 posts, read 3,879,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
Eh I don't think you can compare city traffic to suburban traffic, it's apples to oranges.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:45 AM

32,941 posts, read 36,378,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soug View Post
Eh I don't think you can compare city traffic to suburban traffic, it's apples to oranges.
It is, but people aren't very gracious on 70, 73 during rush hours. Mall parking lots are worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia