Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2010, 08:53 AM

3,223 posts, read 9,631,472 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a good place to race go-karts. One where u pay to race on a track for a few minutes. I just don't know any except the place in Atlantic city boardwalk if it's still even there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 09:30 AM

501 posts, read 1,429,900 times
- Asides from AC, you can find one easily in Wildwood.
- Ocean City has one.
- Up north Jersey shore, unfortunate as I have to state this but Seaside Heights has one.
- In Bergen County, there are European style go-karts in Maywood. (Ignore that it says it's in my town on Google.)
- The Funplex in East Hanover/Mt Laurel
- There is go-kart racing in Keansburg.
- The rest stated by funnj site: Blackbeard's Cave in Bayville and Eagleswood in Staffordville.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:49 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,974 times
V17 Multi Million dollar entertainment center

Its in Maywood in Northern NJ in Bergen County. Crazy expensive but a lot of fun.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:32 PM

68 posts, read 226,531 times
i believe new jersey motorsports park in millville has a go-kart track, as well.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:59 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,882,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleroger View Post
i believe new jersey motorsports park in millville has a go-kart track, as well.

sure do and its top notch. Karts are fast..

Old 12-03-2010, 11:21 AM

587 posts, read 2,178,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleroger View Post
hell yeah NJMP. get more info at NJMP Karting

never had the pleasure of trying out their karts but I caught a glimpse of karting events while doing trackdays with TPM. I can tell you that people had big grins on their face. Was very tempting cause the price is very reasonable but I didnt want to skip my sessions.

Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 AM

1,302 posts, read 4,574,921 times
I am wacthing Good Day New York and Mike Woods, the meteorologist, is at a new place in Jersey City called Pole Position that is a go kart racing facility. I believe he said it is going to be the biggest one on the east coast and the first of its kind in the country. It uses electric car so there aren't any fumes and there is separate tracks for adults(56" or taller) and children(48"to56"). It has a restaurant in it, an arcade, and can host birthday parties. It is set to open this Friday. When I saw it on the show it made me think of this thread. It sounds like fun, I plan to get out there sometime soon. Oh and another thing that is interesting is that some of the people who helped desin it are professional race car and motorcycle drivers, like Kurt Busch, and some guy who won a gold metal in the x games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey