Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 02:42 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,859,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
I admit the "blah blah blah" made me laugh. But seriously, if you want a good job, learn to speak and write properly. I don't say it to be a b****, it's just the mother in me. You strike me as a person who will blame everyone but yourself if you don't land a "good" job.

And it's really friggin' scary when Captain and I agree.
OMG your a female , never knew...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 02:45 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,697,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
OMG your a female , never knew...
Seriously?!?! LOL I've been told I "sound" male on these boards by newbies, but you've been here a long time. That's pretty funny.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:48 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,711,393 times
"tahiti" sounds like a female name to me.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:49 PM

2,664 posts, read 5,636,602 times
Quote:
I admit the "blah blah blah" made me laugh. But seriously, if you want a good job, learn to speak and write properly. I don't say it to be a b****, it's just the mother in me. You strike me as a person who will blame everyone but yourself if you don't land a "good" job.

its funny cuz i actually wanted to write that u not my mother in my previous post, but thought bla is better lol
dis is not an InteRviEw ThO so I can wriTe howevA i WanT
when interviews come, ill put my happy white person face and all the grammar u like
and in regards to striking u, u shud kno betta than to judge someone fast, u blac, arent u

Old 11-30-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:

it shouldnt be scary. im pretty much a normal person.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
its funny cuz i actually wanted to write that u not my mother in my previous post, but thought bla is better lol
dis is not an InteRviEw ThO so I can wriTe howevA i WanT
when interviews come, ill put my happy white person face and all the grammar u like
and in regards to striking u, u shud kno betta than to judge someone fast, u blac, arent u
you are a funny guy. not intentionally so, but you made me laugh with this post. i have no idea why someone would want to talk how you are typing, but its not good in any way for any one.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
im only asking because your post didnt really make sense if it was me being pampered. its your speech that is funny, not mine. so when you say pampered people are funnier, it doesnt really make sense unless you are referring to yourself.

im not really sure what you mean by pampered but im fine with it.
u cant fight, u close minded and u hate poor people, esp minorities
ur hella pampered, stop makin excuses

Old 11-30-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
you are a funny guy. not intentionally so, but you made me laugh with this post. i have no idea why someone would want to talk how you are typing, but its not good in any way for any one.
yea, but its good for me so its all good

Old 11-30-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
u cant fight, u close minded and u hate poor people, esp minorities
ur hella pampered, stop makin excuses
im hella pampered? what exactly does that mean?

do you train in some kind of martial arts or is your fighting ability just in your blood?

Old 11-30-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
im hella pampered? what exactly does that mean?

do you train in some kind of martial arts or is your fighting ability just in your blood?
its in my vodka bottle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey