Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 09:58 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times

Advertisements

how much of that $1.4 billion do you think was given without any bribery or other shenanigans attached to it? all money spent by politicians is given for their own corrupt reasons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2013, 10:42 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,980,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorfulchic83 View Post
The Catholic Church is incredibly rich. Maybe the new pope will be more like Jesus and use that money to help the less fortunate, instead of maintaining the pimped out lifestyle of his predecessors. That 'Kiss the rings ******es" mentality, among other things, has turned many who were raised catholic off from the religion.
You are the first to cry foul at the slightest perceived offense to a minority group, yet you are willing to throw around statements like this? Who are you going after next? Jews?

Old 05-07-2013, 12:26 PM

908 posts, read 1,555,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
You are the first to cry foul at the slightest perceived offense to a minority group, yet you are willing to throw around statements like this? Who are you going after next? Jews?
Wait, am I LYING about the wealthy Catholic Church, and their sweeping abuse under the rug? Did I say ALL Catholics? Expensive Prada shoes, jewel laden clothing, expensive rings & necklaces...seriously? IS that the way Jesus lived? All that money can go to the less fortunate. The crap that is said about minorities on city data is often not based on facts, and often greatly biased stereotypes. You have no problem with NJKate saying the Catholic Church is rich. She also mentioned Jewish people(not saying NJkate is being biased just showing badfish's double standards). I didn't. You just don't like me, and are getting catty, like you did with your misinformed statements on weather where I live.
It is a FACT that the Catholic Church is wealthy, not some crappy stereotype I made up because I think I'm better, or because I don't like them. I have nothing against Catholics. The Church, and how its run, yes, I have a great many issues with that,as do MANY Catholics. So please, spare me the hyperbole. Nobody was "going after" Catholics.
FYI, I happen to respect the current Pope. You should look at what the last pope & the Catholic Church tried to do to him because he wants to be more like Jesus.

Last edited by colorfulchic83; 05-07-2013 at 12:42 PM..

Old 05-07-2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
According to you, I am also against the 2nd amendment & want to take all your guns. You are the one who is biased, and very prejudiced, FALSELY assuming things about me just because I don't hate minorities & poor people. Chill out on the projecting, you are very transparent.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
According to you, I am also against the 2nd amendment & want to take all your guns. You are the one who is biased, and very prejudiced, FALSELY assuming things about me just because I don't hate minorities & poor people. Chill out on the projecting, you are very transparent.
I know there's a "Most Informative Poster" award, maybe we can give you the "Angriest Poster" award?

Quote:
You should look at what the last pope & the Catholic Church tried to do to him because he wants to be more like Jesus.
I'm well enough informed on the Pope, thanks. Happily practicing Catholic here.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:45 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,694,578 times
Quote:
I know there's a "Most Informative Poster" award, maybe we can give you the "Angriest Poster" award?

get a room you two

Old 05-07-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:

Like I said, CATTY! Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not angry that you accused me of being a bigot scum because I stated a FACT. I simply defended myself. Since you love the 2nd amendment, you have no problem with a person using their words for self-defense, do you?
If defending one's self against false accusations is angry to you, well then I'd hate to see how you handle REAL insults. I doubt it would be in a calm manner, because people disagreeing with you, even about trivial things like weather, seem to awaken the cat-fight in you.
BTW, all my Catholic friends are PROGRESSIVES & I <3 them!
Have a nice day Badfish & enjoy the sunshine. Back to Christie buying votes....

Old 05-07-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
get a room you two
LOL, I do appreciate your lightheartedness.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Like I said, CATTY! Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not angry that you accused me of being a bigot scum because I stated a FACT. I simply defended myself. Since you love the 2nd amendment, you have no problem with a person using their words for self-defense, do you? If defending one's self against false accusations is angry to you, well then I'd hate to see how you handle REAL insults. I doubt it would be in a calm manner, because people disagreeing with you, even about trivial things like weather, seem to awaken the cat-fight in you. BTW, all my Catholic friends are PROGRESSIVES & I <3 them! Have a nice day Badfish & enjoy the sunshine. Back to Christie buying votes....
The world you're looking for begins with a "C" but it's not catty, it's consistent.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
The world you're looking for begins with a "C" but it's not catty, it's consistent.
Consistently Catty,lol? Kidding... Take it easy Badfish, I honestly don't wish you or anyone else any harm.
"Cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey