Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 02:39 PM

3,984 posts, read 7,073,485 times

Advertisements

Several yrs ago two Pagans shot & killed a guy in a Manville bar for wearing a Hell's Angels t-shirt. The victim didnt even have a bike.

Pagan gang member gets 28 years in killing | NJ.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2013, 04:23 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,379,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRiguez View Post
"When" they were founded means nothing. Its whether they are still an active MC. HA was founded in 1948 and they are most definitely alive and kicking with many 20-30 yr old members.

The last member of The Breed I meet was back in early 2000s. I remember a bunch of them getting busted a few years after that. I still hear their name come up from time to time so as far as I know they are still an active club in NJ.

As I said. Hell's Angels ARE in Newark.
Just pointing out how old the original members would be that's all.

No need for you to be a know it all.

I knew a few of the original members some where real bass ass, some were like most, just hangers on.
Back then they were just tough guys who liked to fight today I guess a lot of them are drug dealers.

I can't understand how guys in their 50-60-70's still like to be thought of as bad guys. I guess some guys never grow up no matter how old they get.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:15 AM

1,977 posts, read 7,752,805 times
Sorry if I came off as a know it all. Was not my intention.

I am very active in the motorcycling community and while the grand majority of the clubs here in NJ are just regular people who like to ride, there ARE still those 1% clubs out there.

Old 01-31-2014, 04:44 PM

52 posts, read 251,821 times
In Jersey you got The Pagans, The Breed, The Hell Angels up North, The Warlocks, The Wheels of Soul and many other biker gangs. I would have to say the Pagans have the strongest presence in Southern New jersey by far. There all punks and scumbags and they are no better than gangs bloods crips etc... They are scum.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:36 PM

2,105 posts, read 6,660,438 times
One of the true bad biker gangs............

Old 03-03-2014, 11:37 AM

191 posts, read 393,891 times
I know this post is old but north jersey is a breeding ground for 1 percenters especially warren and sussex.About ten years ago their was a giant biker brawl between pagans and hells angels that resulted in a shoot out with state police in Hackettstown at a concert event.Alot of isolated violence at biker bars in sussex, one in paticular sticks out where a biker pulled a pistol on an unsuspecting patron near newton.The residents up their keep a lid on the goings on of those elements.Another gang very present up their is the aryan brotherhood of North Jersey which is hush hush in the papers because Ive heard a couple redneck cops and corrections officers are involved in the gang.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 16,470 times
Default Mudman

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
its all police and ex military in this State now. No real Bikers anymore here. Just a charity run or cancer cure run.

There was a shooting of a biker called Mud man on I think route 80 a few years ago. If you do a search of biker and mud man it will come up. But no real biker gangs or clubs w/ criminals anymore in NJ. Too many law enforcement. That's best left in those meth lab states.
The Mudman was a biker who killed a Franklin Township cop in 1995. He went to jail and and was stomped to death

Old 02-15-2015, 04:06 PM

1 posts, read 15,872 times
Most of these posters don't have a clue. I am a life long Jersey boy. I grew up in Cumberland County and have lived in Newark for the past 10 yrs. I am not an authority on MC gangs, but I do know a bit. Here is what I have to say:

Never ever seen or heard of HA in Newark, Elizabeth, etc. Newark only has Wheels of Soul and a few street thug type-clubs riding *** bikes (Thug Riders are huge in Newark). Definitely no HA in Newark!

My little brothers friend and my neighbor both rode with Pagan connected clubs out in Cumb/Atlantic Co areas for years. My little brother's friend was also an active Pagan for several years. He was ordered out for (allegedly) refusing to make drug courier runs to Southern States. Pagans have a presence in Atlantic/Cape May area, in Ocean/Mommouth, and other areas too.

Breed is definitely still active in Asbury/Central Jersey area. There was a big sex assault case in Ocean CO back in the 90's. Most of these guys are older and are very low key.

Robert "Mudman" Simon was a Warlock who was released from prison, and got caught fleeing a commercial burglary. He shot a Franklin Twp. cop point blank on the side of the road during the stop. He actually shot a hole (unintentionally) through the DL that his partner had handed the cop during the traffic stop. He was beaten to death in Trenton State prison. THis was a well know case, it happened in late 90's.

There is definitely activity in Warren Sussex Hunterdon Co areas. You dont read much about it, though. Only occassionally. I know there are HA in NYC, but honestly never seen nor heard of HA anywhere in NNJ...

Old 02-15-2015, 05:34 PM

3,377 posts, read 14,622,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt34nj View Post
Most of these posters don't have a clue. I am a life long Jersey boy. I grew up in Cumberland County and have lived in Newark for the past 10 yrs. I am not an authority on MC gangs, but I do know a bit. Here is what I have to say:

Never ever seen or heard of HA in Newark, Elizabeth, etc. Newark only has Wheels of Soul and a few street thug type-clubs riding *** bikes (Thug Riders are huge in Newark). Definitely no HA in Newark!

My little brothers friend and my neighbor both rode with Pagan connected clubs out in Cumb/Atlantic Co areas for years. My little brother's friend was also an active Pagan for several years. He was ordered out for (allegedly) refusing to make drug courier runs to Southern States. Pagans have a presence in Atlantic/Cape May area, in Ocean/Mommouth, and other areas too.

Breed is definitely still active in Asbury/Central Jersey area. There was a big sex assault case in Ocean CO back in the 90's. Most of these guys are older and are very low key.

Robert "Mudman" Simon was a Warlock who was released from prison, and got caught fleeing a commercial burglary. He shot a Franklin Twp. cop point blank on the side of the road during the stop. He actually shot a hole (unintentionally) through the DL that his partner had handed the cop during the traffic stop. He was beaten to death in Trenton State prison. THis was a well know case, it happened in late 90's.

There is definitely activity in Warren Sussex Hunterdon Co areas. You dont read much about it, though. Only occassionally. I know there are HA in NYC, but honestly never seen nor heard of HA anywhere in NNJ...
There is a Hells Angels chapter in Newark.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:31 AM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt34nj View Post

From link provide earlier in thread

Table 3. Gangs Mentioned by Multiple Jurisdictions

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]2001 2004

Gang Name 2001 # Jurisdictions 2004 # Jurisdictions

[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]18th Street Gang 8 25

Bloods 28 110

Breed MC Club -- 18

Crips 14 80

Dominicans Don't Play 6 11

Five Percenters 6 22

Hells Angels MC Club 2001 -- 2004 15

La Mugre 10 10

Latin Kings 34 78

MS-13 20 36

Neta 22 22

Pagans MC Club -- 36

Vatos Locos 8 18

Warlocks MC Club -- 12
[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey