Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 02:49 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,981,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
Ugh god you are useless.

My point of the article is the misconception that people in the northeast are liberal and progressive. The author of the article felt like an outsider when he visited BOS. This same logic can be applied to how some feel about NJ and silent racism.

Can you grasp this logic, or is too outside of the box thinking for you?
Well that's an intersting point that you are now making.... it just has NOTHING to do with the point that you had made specifically about NJ compared to the northeast that I had questioned you about (and which you had not, and still have not, supported despite your demanding support from others).

Sorry if (1) you don't like being held to the same standard that you demand of others, and (2) can't follow the basics of dicussion.

Have yourself an awesome weekend!

Old 02-28-2014, 03:00 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,525,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
Well that's an intersting point that you are now making.... it just has NOTHING to do with the point that you had made specifically about NJ compared to the northeast that I had questioned you about (and which you had not, and still have not, supported despite your demanding support from others).

Sorry if (1) you don't like being held to the same standard that you demand of others, and (2) can't follow the basics of dicussion.

Have yourself an awesome weekend!
1. I don't care about the point I made earlier.

2. Why are you so hellbent on sticking to my first reply?

3. By bringing up the article I made the topic in the thread evolve.

4. Stop being a judgemental piece of s***

Have a bad weekend.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:01 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
that's why you won't stop harassing me!!!!!!!! Leave me alone and don't reply to me again. I've never said anything to and don't wish to in the future.
that sure is a lot of exclamation marks. how can you say you have never said anything to me? you just did. I think we have something special going on. do you boycott stores owned by Indians? does your dislike of Indians extend to native americans?

Old 02-28-2014, 03:43 PM

1,174 posts, read 1,748,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
that sure is a lot of exclamation marks. how can you say you have never said anything to me? you just did. I think we have something special going on. do you boycott stores owned by Indians? does your dislike of Indians extend to native americans?

Im guessing OP is not a Redskins fan then.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:53 PM

221 posts, read 379,927 times
No group of people is perfect. You will always find people you like and hate in every group. Unfortunately, negative experiences can stick in people's heads and blind them to this sometimes. Nevertheless, why not keep your negative thoughts to yourself or if you are writing about them, try to be fair?

Old 02-28-2014, 03:55 PM

221 posts, read 379,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkydapimp View Post

Im guessing OP is not a Redskins fan then.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. I have not been one of the people arguing about Indians. I've only skimmed past these posts and not read them to the point that I really understand the whole conflict other than someone made a blanket statement.

Old 02-28-2014, 04:28 PM

550 posts, read 966,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerpotFlowers View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. I have not been one of the people arguing about Indians. I've only skimmed past these posts and not read them to the point that I really understand the whole conflict other than someone made a blanket statement.
I'm pretty sure that was a mistake. You definitely aren't the one giving off ignorant vibes.

Old 02-28-2014, 06:21 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stradivarius View Post
Correlation does not equal causation. I wonder if there are Indian folks saying on another forum, "Can't stand it. Every time one of us lived near June87, we had gotten mice and roaches."
It's been proven, even in airports, that Indian people bring bugs and other pests with them. Sounds like clean people to me.

Feared Beetle Makes Its Way to U.S. in Rice from India | Fox News

Old 02-28-2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenj08 View Post
I have never seen so much snow and cold in last 5 years where I have live. I guess it is the Indian family that moved in across the street that is bring in all the snow. Darn Indians!
I know. Everything I said has nothing to do with reality.

Old 02-28-2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainnj View Post
that sure is a lot of exclamation marks. How can you say you have never said anything to me? You just did. I think we have something special going on. Do you boycott stores owned by indians? Does your dislike of indians extend to native americans?
stop harassing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey