Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 05:55 PM

12,176 posts, read 8,052,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Islam preaches to force non-believers into conversion of the religion by force. The whole religion and Koran teaches to spread the religion by death. Many Americans are to naïve to understand this religion as we have some of the lowest rates of Muslims in our country in the world, and many are not involved with them if not ever. Not saying that Muslims are bad people, but the religion itself is a cancer, and if you want to go into its roots its actually a demonic religion created by Satan. Islam is the greatest murder machine in the worlds history surpassing the Conquistadors, Stalin, Mao, and Hiter by ten-fold, this is an unpleasant but its a fact.
I have Muslim family members and you couldn’t be any more wrong.

But theres no stronger hate than a Christian’s love or fear. So i forgive you there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 06:11 PM

19,061 posts, read 13,992,119 times
Quote:
Islam preaches to force non-believers into conversion of the religion by force. The whole religion and Koran teaches to spread the religion by death. Many Americans are to naïve to understand this religion as we have some of the lowest rates of Muslims in our country in the world, and many are not involved with them if not ever. Not saying that Muslims are bad people, but the religion itself is a cancer, and if you want to go into its roots its actually a demonic religion created by Satan. Islam is the greatest murder machine in the worlds history surpassing the Conquistadors, Stalin, Mao, and Hiter by ten-fold, this is an unpleasant but its a fact.
None of that happens bro. All fake news. Dont'cha know?

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 08-18-2021, 06:26 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,687,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikinman63 View Post
no potus will ever be able to keep Americans and America completely safe from terrorist attack
Not without infringing on our freedom's.

Old 08-18-2021, 07:12 PM

2,132 posts, read 2,230,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
Reviving the thread on refugees, how many Jersians are willing to welcome refugees from Afghanistan to make New Jersey their new home.
Sign me up! My extended family was deeply involved in resettling Iraqi interpreters and medical professionals after the Iraq war. We had Iraqi families living in our houses for months until they could get settled in their own place. We worked with about a dozen families over several years.

Ten years later, they're all hard-working solid citizens. About half of them had to completely repeat their education (medical, dental, pharmacy school) to get licensed and are now practicing locally. One of them became a high-level spook with the CIA. Another is a CPA specializing in SEC regulations and IPOs; she makes a staggering amount of money. They're buying houses and taking their kids to Disneyland. You couldn't ask for better new citizens. What a return on investment for our crappy refugee benefits.

And they all hate Islam.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:01 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,758,220 times
Quote:
Not saying that Muslims are bad people, but the religion itself is a cancer, and if you want to go into its roots its actually a demonic religion created by Satan.
Please do further elaborate on this one. I’m all ears. I’m starting to think your account is actually meant to be a parody of Republicans after all.

Old 08-19-2021, 09:15 AM

19,144 posts, read 25,364,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leps12 View Post
Please do further elaborate on this one. I’m all ears. I’m starting to think your account is actually meant to be a parody of Republicans after all.
But, none other than POTUS George W. Bush informed everyone that "Islam is a religion of peace".
Does this mean that Mr. Hobkins is disavowing the Republican US President who got us into the endless incursion into Afghanistan in the first place?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey