Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 12:01 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rscalzo View Post
Then I'd suggest you go back and look again. In some cases you will be placed on the list.
what do you mean by that? my guess is that it has probably happened somewhere but in the vast majority of places you dont get labeled a sex offender for peeing in public. now, most people peeing in public arent whipping their shlong out in front of people, they are sneakily standing up against a building or bushes. so this scenario may add some kind of indecent exposure charge that risks being a sex offense.

Old 12-25-2015, 10:58 PM

856 posts, read 704,910 times
Is this a serious question?

Old 12-26-2015, 05:57 AM

19,128 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
Is this a serious question?

It is just as serious--and as literate--as most of the things that he posts.
I will let you draw your own conclusions...

Old 01-12-2016, 09:33 AM

684 posts, read 713,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
Can we all just admit that the best way to go about this would to bring in bottled urine and then dispense as needed? Talk about your time saver!
I think it's allot better then stabbing the interviewer in the throat

Have to consult a criminal lawyer I guess. Financial industry is harassing me. Right now I got about 1 recruiter a week HARASSING me. (Since my cell phone is registered on do not call, and strange people dial this number without permission. Waste my time with completely pointless conversations while I am at work).

When i am looking for work, I find out like on the 3rd interview that I have been screening out these jobs for the last decade...

This whole situation with bellaboring bafoons is pretty funny, only these baffoons waste my time that costs me money and annoyance.

My cell phone is split between business and personal usage. My current clients/employers can contact me. My family also uses this number. So when this number is called i pick it up, if I don't recognize the number it could be an emergency.

Once a week a really annoying person just calls out of the blue. asking questions like "how much you make" "where do you work" and promising me allot of money (they never mention anything specific and never commit anything to writing). This is while I am NOT looking for work.

Old 01-12-2016, 09:55 AM

See, I apply to jobs that interest me. Meaning that if did not apply for the job, you should not be calling my number. If you want to contact me, you should email a job spec that will include location, duties, compensation, information about the client....

I will glance at the email address you are using, how you got my contact information, agency you that you represent. And might even refer you to a friend that is looking.... I will definitely work to preserve a valuable connection and will jump to the opportunity of networking with some-one who brings VALUE. (Exact opposite from the idiot that is annoying me)
I am just saying that there is a fine line between standard business communication and harassment.

You guys are welcome to instruct me how to defend myself from harassment that is causing quantifiable damage.

The next time some-one bothers me with a big 4 accounting firm interview. i will attend this interview with the intention of getting arrested !
I will make a scene, and I will hope it goes viral on the internet. (might even film it myself and put it on Utube !)

Old 01-12-2016, 10:04 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,981,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
See, I apply to jobs that interest me. Meaning that if did not apply for the job, you should not be calling my number. If you want to contact me, you should email a job spec that will include location, duties, compensation, information about the client....

I will glance at the email address you are using, how you got my contact information, agency you that you represent. And might even refer you to a friend that is looking.... I will definitely work to preserve a valuable connection and will jump to the opportunity of networking with some-one who brings VALUE. (Exact opposite from the idiot that is annoying me)
I am just saying that there is a fine line between standard business communication and harassment.

You guys are welcome to instruct me how to defend myself from harassment that is causing quantifiable damage.

The next time some-one bothers me with a big 4 accounting firm interview. i will attend this interview with the intention of getting arrested !
I will make a scene, and I will hope it goes viral on the internet. (might even film it myself and put it on Utube !)
What a disappointment! When I saw this thread revived, I had hoped that you had gone ahead and found out the consequences of your original question and were reporting back. Instead, just more of the same...

Old 01-12-2016, 10:11 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post

Yawn.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:03 AM

173 posts, read 245,467 times
Um. Why are people feeding a troll?

Old 01-12-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
What a disappointment! When I saw this thread revived, I had hoped that you had gone ahead and found out the consequences of your original question and were reporting back. Instead, just more of the same...

I did not revive the thread !

what consequences ? I will be sued for premeditated urination !

Old 01-12-2016, 11:31 AM

Funny Interviews: Meet the Dumbest Job Applicants | Reader's Digest

Catwoman - Robert half a job. RHI has the funniest reports. (they are as useless and annoying) they have been this way for the last 30 years.

They are a joke as the company, so you hire an intern of Craigslist and send em to RHI interview with instructions to take accurate notes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey