Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 06:49 PM

857 posts, read 835,091 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2017, 08:23 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
There's a woman like that in my condo complex. She retired from the supermarket (at 80!) and now sits outside her front door watching what's going on and calling the condo board president with them (who relays her calls to the rest of us on the board). She even called her one day asking if everything was OK with me because I drove "so fast" out of the complex.

I also have come to realize that there are other times she discusses my comings and goings with the same woman.

The condo complex stretches down a long street and has a number of courtyards/parking lots. Last week she called to complain that someone from the neighboring courtyard walked over and dumped their trash in HER Dumpster--meaning the one in her courtyard. The other person probably just lives closer to THAT Dumpster.

Another time she called to complain that her neighbor's pickup truck was parked on the street instead of in the parking space to which the owner is assigned. It is perfectly legal to park on the street, but she didn't like it because the pickup is parked where the road curves and so it could be dangerous. Mind you, the speed limit for my ENTIRE TOWN is 15 mph.

Lord, don't let that happen to me.
give her some whisky

Old 12-14-2017, 09:59 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,869,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal1 View Post
You don’t know the half of it.
If your biggest complaint is how wait staff respond to you in restaurants I'm pretty sure we know all of it.

Old 12-15-2017, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
If your biggest complaint is how wait staff respond to you in restaurants I'm pretty sure we know all of it.

Not even close. I have a neighbor that sometimes parks his car in front of my house. The guy across the street sometimess leaves his garbage cans out till 4pm on pickup day. If all that was not enough I still have to find time to go on the internet and ***** about other people’s problems.
Come on now Jaymo. Tell us your troubles. Sounds like they must be more interesting them mine.

Old 12-15-2017, 04:58 AM

Quote:
My biggest complaint is the price of 12 year old Nikka. The “ no problem” is just annoying.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:05 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,279,232 times
You think you have it bad? My next door neighbor and her kids walk so slowly!! My son and I have to step off the path to the school to get around them. UGH!! And there's snow on the ground, too. Not only that, the school bus for the early childhood center makes two stops on our street. TWO! And they're only three houses apart! It takes me an extra 90 seconds to drive down my street. People around here have no sense of urgency. Might as well be living in Mississippi.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:12 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
LOL,well done!

Old 12-15-2017, 02:23 PM

32,940 posts, read 36,369,350 times
I get what you're saying, making fun of, but I just don't care any more.

Old 12-15-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
You think you have it bad? My next door neighbor and her kids walk so slowly!! My son and I have to step off the path to the school to get around them. UGH!! And there's snow on the ground, too. Not only that, the school bus for the early childhood center makes two stops on our street. TWO! And they're only three houses apart! It takes me an extra 90 seconds to drive down my street. People around here have no sense of urgency. Might as well be living in Mississippi.
I hear ya buddy. Can I get an AMEN?

Old 12-16-2017, 05:24 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal1 View Post
I hear ya buddy. Can I get an AMEN?
"no problem".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey