Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 05:35 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,989,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lj26 View Post
Thanks for the info. I’d like to stay below 600k if possible.

Also, if anyone can tell me about old bridge high? It received a low rating on great schools and was wondering why? Should we be majorly concerned about the education or the population? What are the nationalities that currently make up these Towns and anything bordering it? For reference, we are Italian and Norwegian. Appreciate it!

Here are pictures from Old Bridge HS's 2017 prom and graduation, as you can see the school has a very diverse population and everyone seems to get along:

Old Bridge High School prom 2017 (PHOTOS) | NJ.com

Old Bridge High School graduation 2017 (PHOTOS) | NJ.com

As for reviews or whatever, when it comes to anything involving one's children best to do some on the ground research.

By all means continue searching the internet and or reaching out for information, but also speak to parents and locals when you are down there looking around. As with everything else you'll likely get an earful but then sit down and analyze what has been said so you can add it to whatever other information you've gathered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2017, 05:35 PM

186 posts, read 175,657 times
You forgot to mention WAY higher taxes except for Lawrence Harbor . There are some really nice areas east of 9 (Morganville rd) I am not deny that. The people I know are in the Sayerwood South section between Throckmortan lane and RT 516 more middle class and more affordable and less P taxes . Let's not forget the New Tax reform makes the higher property tax homes less affordable . It up to the OP to come and look herself. East Brunswick is better. My opinion
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey