Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should we become two state?
Yes 47 46.53%
No 44 43.56%
Don't Care 10 9.90%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 05:21 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,882,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsurv View Post
Look...instead of all this debating why don't we just have North, South, (mods pick dividing line) and jersey shore threads? When, oh, WHEN???

excellent idea!! and be done with it already!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 09:31 AM

614 posts, read 1,376,189 times
I don't care as long as they don't put a fence across the GSP so I can't make it to the shore this summer haha. If I do I will have to leave the country for vacation, ever notice it's cheaper to leave the county for vacation then it is for a week in Wildwood? ha it's NJ it's a rip off but I like it. :.(

Old 03-30-2010, 01:07 PM

2,171 posts, read 7,663,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsurv View Post
Look...instead of all this debating why don't we just have North, South, (mods pick dividing line) and jersey shore threads? When, oh, WHEN???
You're making your case in the wrong forum. The moderators can't create the subdivisions, those have to be approved and created by the Administrator.
You need to post on this thread in the "About the Forum" forum.
South Jersey forum?
The Administrator is the only one who can do anything about this.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:26 AM

614 posts, read 1,376,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
excellent idea!! and be done with it already!!

Why does it even matter? Really! If that were to happen then NJ should be NORTH and SOUTH with an exact line whats South and whats North. I think people really like to fight over this subject. I've lived here all my life and probably will never get why NNJ and SNJ and CNJ people have to go on about this. It's not only in the forums but offline as well.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:41 AM

10 posts, read 16,313 times
Just say NO!

Old 04-01-2010, 11:07 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,882,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJM72 View Post
Just say NO!

why not? Why do we have to sift thru posting until we can find what is of interest to us when we can just to the section that pertains to where we live? What reason would anyone NOT want that? serious

update- just found out that NJ is going to be split in a few weeks. Excellent!

Old 10-31-2013, 07:30 PM

7 posts, read 12,611 times
Default New Jersey Map Link Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
The map that is referenced in this post has been moved but the link is now working. The image was from my: New Jersey Regions Page on my site that features my own wrestling with this controversy and how my own view has changed over the years.

Thanks,
John Stringfellow
Publisher of BestofNJ.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey