Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2011, 10:00 PM

44 posts, read 48,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teli2828 View Post
So just got a call from BBTB. They said there are no more 2 bedrooms available. I asked if my app was approved by the city and she said no because there were no more apartments available. I asked again if it was even submitted to the city and she said there were no apartments available. They've had my **** since end of July I'm sure there were apartments then. Wtf does this sound right to anyone? I would have like to know if my app was approved!!
Thats so crazy! They had my app since June. I sent in more and more paper work and today I got a call saying that they are denying my application because I hadn't filed my taxes last year. Sandra said I can appeal it. (I have my tax paper work now and I thought about faxing it over but at this point I dont even wanna be bothered with them anymore.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:06 PM

44 posts, read 48,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerChick View Post
CHECK THIS OUT: Bruckner Boulevard, Apt. Studios (http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/abo/2617833791.html - broken link)

Copy and paste !
thats a scam just like most of Craigslists postings. People post stuff on there just to get money and they have nothing to do with the actual management. I dont trust Craigslist at all smh

Old 09-28-2011, 04:29 AM

507 posts, read 690,479 times
ambitious-DAMM!..they denied you on that technicality??..that is so lame..by not filing your-taxes,,now if you did..then what?.yeah i'll appeal,but in essense you do have to file your taxes-EVERY-YEAR!..esspecially if you-worked.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:31 AM

moneboo-I thought you moved in already?..did'nt you come from vacation?..what happen with your-process/application?

Old 09-28-2011, 04:43 AM

365 posts, read 503,311 times
@Deli...no hun! No moving in yet. I'm "scheduled" to move in the first week of November, however, the lady made it very clear that I probably won't be in by that date. I'm just going to check St. Ann's Terrace and see what they can do for me, but getting in touch with HDC is like throwing a penny in a wishing well. Anyone have a number for Mr. Alex Medina, because I swear I done called and left more messages for him than Santa Claus and I haven't heard ONE response.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:44 AM

hotblue-..if they gave you a option for studio,take it for now..but its going to be a little-cramped!..besides arent your room-mate taggin'along?..i know its a toughie..but at lease you'll be in..its the waiting list thing that'll get you buggin-because who knows how long you'll be stuck in that studio-I see that the 1 bedrooms are kinda small-so I can imagine a studio.
the closet space is outtathisworld!..them small s@&t's-I see that knickerbocker has all kinds of apartment buildings-esspecially uptown..and on the west side..but they sure cater to-affricans!-africans..so why dont you go in there with a pocket full of flies..and never heard of a bar-of-soap!..well..all for nothing...I love ma-people..but im still trying to figure out..how in the HELL-they get them apartments!!I had to show all kinds of ****!..you been to tracey towers?..you'll swear you in-ghana..for real!..

Old 09-28-2011, 04:52 AM

moneboo-yeah november is a ways away..I remember you going through half the summer dealing with them BBTB...and waiting to get approved..so why the lonngggg-delay?..when other people are already moved in-who came after you?..what-gives?..I smell-a-rat!...st annes terrace..are they still taking applications?..I might take a walk over there in a minute-when i go and get the newspaper,and move my car.
I called bronx12news last night to talk to rubin diaz...he did'nt take my call i see-quess im not voteing for him-next time..obama would've taken my call-still moving right along..hes office already must know of the shinnanigans of BBTB.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:59 AM

wheres that-RENT IS TOO-DAMM-HIGH!..guy at..we need tah go there with him!.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:38 AM

33 posts, read 36,075 times
MadisonG how's it going for you? Are you happy with your apartment? I signed my lease finally but had to pick another apartment which Im not happy with I still have to wait until Nov.1 to move in.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:47 AM

185 posts, read 243,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYGUY530 View Post
MadisonG how's it going for you? Are you happy with your apartment? I signed my lease finally but had to pick another apartment which Im not happy with I still have to wait until Nov.1 to move in.

what floor ? and is it BBTB ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery