Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 07:25 AM

112 posts, read 262,441 times

Advertisements

Good morning. Happy Sunday and Happy Holidays to all!! Has anyone put in for these particular apartments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2013, 09:44 AM

29 posts, read 66,100 times
My friends who applied for West 7th street lottery and got that ( just moved into there recently) also applied for Harlem River. They actually received letter to bring in documents for Harlem River (tax return, pay stub, W2, bank statement).That 1st Letter, it had a log number in the 15,000s. My friends brought in the documents because they didn't know yet whether they would get West 77th Street. Then they got West 77th Street and moved in. Last week, they received another letter from Harlem River. It said something about calling the housing company to set up an interview and bring more documents. The log number in that letter was in the 6000s so don't know how thy went from being in the 15,000s to the 6,000s. Biting think they had a community preference for that lottery as they lived in east Harlem and Harlem River think is east Harlem. But they took the west 77th street apt so they are not continuing with the Harlem River process

Old 11-25-2013, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Friend View Post
My friends who applied for West 7th street lottery and got that ( just moved into there recently) also applied for Harlem River. They actually received letter to bring in documents for Harlem River (tax return, pay stub, W2, bank statement).That 1st Letter, it had a log number in the 15,000s. My friends brought in the documents because they didn't know yet whether they would get West 77th Street. Then they got West 77th Street and moved in. Last week, they received another letter from Harlem River. It said something about calling the housing company to set up an interview and bring more documents. The log number in that letter was in the 6000s so don't know how thy went from being in the 15,000s to the 6,000s. Biting think they had a community preference for that lottery as they lived in east Harlem and Harlem River think is east Harlem. But they took the west 77th street apt so they are not continuing with the Harlem River process
Oh my!! Thank you NYC. That IS strange that their list number drastically changed like that. I too received a letter from Harlem, list number in the 800. I went to the building and saw a girl moving in on the north side. I thought the whole building was closed until January 2014. They seem nice enough and I know that the same realty handles both the 77th and this one. I wish they accepted tiny dogs though, as they do on 77th.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:55 PM

Uggghhh, I cannot find even ONE picture of the inside of these apartments. I've looked EVERYWHERE!!!

Old 12-01-2013, 04:04 AM

2 posts, read 19,379 times
how do you find your log #?

Old 12-01-2013, 06:22 AM

Your log number is on your invitation to interview.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:10 AM

1 posts, read 17,357 times
I think west 77th is full of it. I received an invitation bought in documents only to be denied. reason during the time of application submission and by time they called me income status had changed. i appealed it but they claim they could not change the information they go according to what i submitted originally which i think is stupid. i mean changes do happen especially if it takes months sometimes a yr b4 they call and if they call. but i have an invitation for harlem river point log in the 1000's i actually forgot about it because i really had my heart set on west 77th which is beautiful :-(.....if any one has or find pics i would like to see what the inside looks like..thnx

Old 12-09-2013, 01:46 PM

1 posts, read 17,275 times
Has anyone gotten in from here? I'm on the waiting list

Old 12-12-2013, 12:20 AM

32 posts, read 81,184 times
Can someone please tell me about the process of the interview and what to expect after. Thank you

Old 12-12-2013, 11:12 AM

1 posts, read 17,119 times
SO JUS WONDERING WHAT THE PROCESS IS AFTER THE INTERVIEW for the lottery. I had to bring in additional papers after the intial interview. How do you know if you are accepted. Will it be by phone or mail?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery