Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2024, 08:27 AM

37 posts, read 26,939 times

Advertisements

I received the email the same day I picked up my keys.

To the person that asked about cable, that IS an option. There are Ethernet ports for it in the unit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2024, 09:13 AM

51 posts, read 47,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopingtowinthelottery View Post
Hi just saw this. Do you have the option of paying extra for faster service or is everyone in the building basically on the same plan/speed?
Everyone is essentially on the same speed (200 Mbps) when they first move in. However, you have the option to contact the service provider and upgrade your speed. I contacted the provider and was provided with the below information:

Available upgrades:
A speed of 300 Mbps for $30 / monthly
A speed of 400 Mbps for $40 / monthly
A speed of 500 Mbps for $50 / monthly

Old 04-25-2024, 12:18 PM

3 posts, read 1,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbil64 View Post
Everyone is essentially on the same speed (200 Mbps) when they first move in. However, you have the option to contact the service provider and upgrade your speed. I contacted the provider and was provided with the below information:

Available upgrades:
A speed of 300 Mbps for $30 / monthly
A speed of 400 Mbps for $40 / monthly
A speed of 500 Mbps for $50 / monthly
This is super helpful! Thank you!

Old 04-26-2024, 09:02 PM

8 posts, read 2,260 times
Our status changed on Monday from
“Under review” to “review complete”. We are trying to stay calm since I know offices are closed till Wednesday the 1st. Does anyone know if that means we’re pretty much set? This has been the most emotional roller coaster of living adventures as a New York native.

Old 04-27-2024, 07:01 AM

254 posts, read 224,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberlamber12 View Post
“Under review” to “review complete”. We are trying to stay calm since I know offices are closed till Wednesday the 1st. Does anyone know if that means we’re pretty much set? This has been the most emotional roller coaster of living adventures as a New York native.
Base on all the information I see on here you can get ready to sign your lease and start packing. Congratulations

Old 04-28-2024, 08:48 AM

2 posts, read 741 times
Quote:
Were you on the group that saw apartments on April 16? I haven’t heard anything…

Old 04-28-2024, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenpointJer View Post
Were you on the group that saw apartments on April 16? I haven’t heard anything…
No we actually saw the apartment the last week of March. This process has been so hectic

Old 04-29-2024, 11:30 AM

6 posts, read 1,436 times
Quote:
No we actually saw the apartment the last week of March. This process has been so hectic
Did you have to submit documents again after viewing the apartment in person?

Old 04-29-2024, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlime5829 View Post
Did you have to submit documents again after viewing the apartment in person?
Yes! We submitted atleast 8 more documents after viewing the apartment. We have been on top of it though and have had things sent back to reside within the hour of them asking for it. I’m hoping Wednesday morning we’ll get the congratulations email

Old 04-29-2024, 05:52 PM

104 posts, read 41,341 times
Quote:
Yes! We submitted atleast 8 more documents after viewing the apartment. We have been on top of it though and have had things sent back to reside within the hour of them asking for it. I’m hoping Wednesday morning we’ll get the congratulations email
May I ask what more documents did they ask for after the viewing ? I’m with reside too and i have a viewing Tomorrow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery