Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2024, 08:53 AM

7 posts, read 1,733 times

Advertisements

Got the initial documents request at the beginning of Feb, still waiting on the final TIC determination but the marketing agent sounds optimistic and we are in the process of scheduling a viewing.

Has anyone else seen the apartments there? We are up for a 2br. Really curious about opinions on the building and management. I know the building owners also manage 378 Weirfield if anyone has experience with that building.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2024, 11:36 AM

176 posts, read 110,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndln View Post
Got the initial documents request at the beginning of Feb, still waiting on the final TIC determination but the marketing agent sounds optimistic and we are in the process of scheduling a viewing.

Has anyone else seen the apartments there? We are up for a 2br. Really curious about opinions on the building and management. I know the building owners also manage 378 Weirfield if anyone has experience with that building.
It would be helpful if you posted your log #

Old 03-21-2024, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ember15 View Post
It would be helpful if you posted your log #
#28xx

Not sure if the lottery has actually worked its way to my log but the marketing agent told us she would potentially be able to submit our application for HPD approval by the end of the week.

Old 03-21-2024, 11:54 AM

176 posts, read 110,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndln View Post
#28xx

Not sure if the lottery has actually worked its way to my log but the marketing agent told us she would potentially be able to submit our application for HPD approval by the end of the week.
This does mean they have reached your log. You wouldn't have been reached out to for docs unless they had reached you.

Old 03-26-2024, 07:57 PM

86 posts, read 50,721 times
My application changed from Applied to Pending. Log 5xxx.

Old 03-27-2024, 10:39 AM

Toured the building last night. Was told my app is "top of the list" but we still haven't received a TIC to sign. Apparently there are two 2brs still available for the lottery. The unit and building look really nice and some tenants we spoke to seemed happy with the management. The amenities are free for the 1st year but they tack on an additional $100/month after that if you want access to them

Old 04-03-2024, 06:29 AM

3 posts, read 1,313 times
I received a request for documents this morning but then when I went online to submit, it said all units were full. Did anyone else have this experience?

Old 04-03-2024, 06:46 AM

41 posts, read 26,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwin2020 View Post
I received a request for documents this morning but then when I went online to submit, it said all units were full. Did anyone else have this experience?
Same here. But I feel that the 2br rent is too high. So I don’t think I will pursue anyway.

Old 04-03-2024, 02:42 PM

3 posts, read 725 times
has anyone gotten a rejection or lease from them? we submitted documents and toured the place last week asking to move forward but haven’t heard anything since then. log #42xx

Old 04-04-2024, 08:17 AM

We got the congratulations email from City5 yesterday afternoon that we are approved. Our agent told us we need to schedule a second viewing (I think because the unit they awarded us is not the one we originally viewed but supposedly has the same layout) and also schedule a lease signing.

Hoping we get some info on the moving timeline soon because I'm traveling out of the country through next weekend and need to figure out what we're doing about our current lease but I assume that as long as we sign and pay 1st month's rent within 30 days that we should be in the clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery