Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2010, 03:26 PM

35 posts, read 51,261 times

Advertisements

HI, we applied this apartment in Novemember. But they sent a letter to us for a interview. However, we have a few question regarding the interview.

1. How long will it be? Do we need to dress up formally?
2. Me and my sister are as full time college student, and I heard that full time student will get disqualify, but my mother is the original applicant, are we still qualify?
3. we have receipt from every rent that we paid, however, they are in Chinese written by my landlord, will that be OK?
4. Also, they will contact out landlord right? but she know no english at all, will that matter?
5. Some of the bills was paperless and we paid them online, can we use the bills that we print from the internet?
6. will they have a different range of income when we go to the interview?
7. me and my sister also filed tax return, do we need to bring it to interview?

That's it, thanks everyone!

Last edited by ken62310; 07-09-2010 at 04:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 10:38 PM

684 posts, read 1,820,176 times
This thread should be able to answer the majority of your questions.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...ffordable.html

In regard to your reciepts being in chinese and your landlord not knowing any english..to be honest that very well may be an issue because they need to varify everything. Now there is an Asian gentleman that works there that does interviews but I dont know if he knows chinese or not to be able to speak to your landlord and varify your documents that may be in chinese.

Any interview you should dress to impress..you dont have to wear a 3 piece suit lol..but look presentable

I KNOW the head of household can NOT be a FT student..thats an automatic disqualification. Not positive but I also think that if whoever is with you that paying rent..they too can NOT be a FT student.

But read the thread above it should help

Old 01-05-2012, 05:20 PM

2 posts, read 6,566 times
Default how big is a 2 bedroom apartment

I would like to know in 42street how big is a 2 bedroom apartment
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City