Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2009, 07:39 AM

2 posts, read 6,881 times

Advertisements

Anyone remember the Bacons that were at st. Joes in the 70's then to kennedy after that. John and Patrica (paddy ann)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 01:16 PM

2 posts, read 9,337 times
Default Hey david anderson are u ready for this?

Remember when we used to have athletic competition with the counselor named scotty? You and another kid(ready for this)named edwin sambrana always came in first or second as i watched in aww of how u two always dominated everything!!

Well we had a reunion last year and guess who i bumped into?edwin by accident!freaky isn't it.anyway my name is eddie escoto and i was one of ten escoto's who was there at st. Joes.when u receive this call me!! 201-332-1415
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidanderson76 View Post
thanks for the reply 250 south street. And yes, it seems when you left in '68, i was just coming in. Honestly, my memories of st. Joe's are almost all pleasant. I was treated well by the counselors and nuns. Had loads of fun practically every day, especially on the weekends and during the summer months and had tons of friends. I would love to hear from anyone else who was there anytime from '68-'73. Please post pics if you have them.

God bless.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:28 PM

2 posts, read 9,337 times
any one from the kennedy home or peekskill st.josephs pls leave an e-mail address where u can be contacted.my name is eddie escoto and my e-mail address is spinnares@aol.com

Old 03-05-2009, 03:19 PM

3 posts, read 13,412 times
Nellie Escoto Frazier here, saying "Hello Homies" glad to see I can make some new contacts with some old friends. I'm the "lady" that was trying to get the ball rolling for the 2009 reunion. We have Kennedy Home reserved for July but not getting a lot of hits for volunteers.
If you're serious about having a reunion for 2009, we'll have to get started. A shout out to Sonia, miriam and margaret (the twins) It's always good to know all is well with you. With much love, Nellie

Old 03-15-2009, 03:38 PM

1 posts, read 5,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCOTO NELLIE View Post
Nellie Escoto Frazier here, saying "Hello Homies" glad to see I can make some new contacts with some old friends. I'm the "lady" that was trying to get the ball rolling for the 2009 reunion. We have Kennedy Home reserved for July but not getting a lot of hits for volunteers.
If you're serious about having a reunion for 2009, we'll have to get started. A shout out to Sonia, miriam and margaret (the twins) It's always good to know all is well with you. With much love, Nellie
Well, well, How are you Nellie, this is Julia Maldonado, remember me? How is life treating you homie? As for me hanging in there like most of us. I see a reunion is schedule for July, count me in. Nellie I am seaching for my brother Louise Maldonado. I have not seen him in ages. Do you happen to know who to contact for information about our records? So homie, give me a shout back. You have brought back some really good memories. E-mail address is juliabjulia@yahoo.com

Old 05-14-2009, 08:23 AM

2 posts, read 5,404 times
Default I am the sister

I am the sister you forgot. I am Ilia Vasquez, Robert Vasquez's sister. I remember all of those names too. What is your name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by homie67 View Post
Here are more names of boys and girls I recall from Kennedy Home 1960-1967. I don't know where they are or what they are doing at this point. Hope it jars some of your memories. John Benson, Ricardo and Mario Almo, John and Charles Cosby, Eddie and Walter Sepanski, Frankie and Elizabeth Rosado, Sheila Brady, Benjamin Dueno and brother, Peter Vallentutti, Anthony and Michael DePalma, Gregory Pope, Manuel Arron, Ivan Cruz, Freddy Hicks and brothers, Miriam Gonzales, Jenny Gonzales (had mad crush on her), Hector Maldenado, Robert Vasquez and sister, Aida and Miriam Zaldivar and brothers Oscar & David, Henry Herb and his brothers and sister Denise, Teddy & Jimmy O'Connell and brother, Raymond and Frank (last name unknown) but they were deaf and mutes brothers (great guys), Elias Monjay (Elvis nut), Benjamin and Sonny Griffin, Juan Ruiz and brother, Zelma Rodriques (first girl I kissed outside of my familly), Danny Keegan, Ivan Suarez, The Roach brothers, Marilynn Mcdonald (half pint), Eddie Pagan and brothers, Vinny Fonseca and sister (believe she married Juan Ruiz), Paul Ubriaco and sister, Henry Paul and sister Geraldine, Ellen and Rosemary Ryan, Michael (he attended St. Michael's and played football there) and his sister Ellen, Billy & Jimmy Temple and sister Nancy (have been advised Billy has passed), Bill Monroe and sister. Some Counselors and Nuns: Sister Octavia - (Italian cook, great lady), Sister Mary Herbert (Nurse), Mother Antoinette, Mother Sebastian, Sister Dolorita, Sister Vincent de Paul, Sister Bernedette, Siste Mary Acquinas (the girls loved her), Sister Mary Patrick, Sister Josephine Marie, Mrs O'Neil (3C then Weldon Hall's matriarch), Mr. Henry, Mr. Barry, Mr. Cox, Mr. Cleary, Mr. McGrath, Mr. Ferrera, Mr. Omar. Some of thoses listed above are no longer with us, but their memory and influence on our lives remains. I'd be happy to discuss any of this period with anyone.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:21 PM

1 posts, read 4,431 times
Default Brother of Ilia

What a surprise to have a site like this. I always wanted to know what happened to you all. I also knew all of those people that were mentioned.
I still have memories of alot of you. My time in the home was good. It was the best place to be at that time of my life because of my family situation. The home tought me about moral values which I carry on in my life. Sister Octavia was the best. If you would like to get in touch please do so.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:30 PM

28 posts, read 158,693 times
stjosephpeekskill : St. Joseph's Home Peekskill

Here's your free ride to the St. Joseph's Group on the Internet

You'll be surprised to see who's waiting for you!

Old 05-17-2009, 05:43 PM

2 posts, read 7,995 times
Hi! This is Rosemarie Fonseca and hoping someone has Alba Cuevas and Francis Williams e-mail address.Thanks.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:44 PM

28 posts, read 158,693 times
Default Hi Josie

Are you looking for Mike Di Palma?

No one knows where he is or if he is still will us.

Wish I could help you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search