Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 09:40 PM

1,092 posts, read 1,560,243 times

Advertisements

seriously just say ass or azz or a$$

lol asshat lol wow

Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,262,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
No. Your 1000000 wrong.
I understand suicide...in more ways than I'll get into on the internet.
Trust me.
Might not have seemed it with my original post, but I do understand it.

I guess my history/understanding with this topic has me jaded.

I dunno.
To me, ending your life is a coward's way out.
Then what is the point of this thread? Someone committed suicide for whatever reason, the question you ask seems to be something just to dumb down the situation that those left behind with have to deal with their lose.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:51 PM

170 posts, read 323,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Then what is the point of this thread? Someone committed suicide for whatever reason, the question you ask seems to be something just to dumb down the situation that those left behind with have to deal with their lose.
I also fail to see what the OP is saying. In any case, we already have a very similar thread on this subject in Psychology.

Flagged. I'm out.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:58 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,831,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Ummm... okay--
I'll take that.
Your right.
I don't know what the point was.
It seemed right at the time.
This girl.....
I've seen her type a million times.

Oh woe is me.... oh woe is me...
That's all I saw.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:29 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,262,288 times
Quote:
Ummm... okay--
I'll take that.
Your right.
I don't know what the point was.
It seemed right at the time.
This girl.....
I've seen her type a million times.

Oh woe is me.... oh woe is me...
That's all I saw.
It is a classic case of depression.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:44 PM

44 posts, read 74,497 times
I'm not a hippy or anything, but I'm pretty sure our modern-age culture had everything to do with whatever problems she thought she had.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:47 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,831,786 times
It THIS the best argument you guys have for this lost soul?
I mean...is that it??
Nothing else?
This thread is her real life manuscript?

That's it????
Unless I get some positive feedback on the girl---something---something at all...something WORTH talking about here, she's gonna be forgotten about before the snow melts.

Now I don't wanna talk about the dead but........

Frank Zappa - Easy Meat (live in NYC, 1981) - YouTube

Old 02-09-2013, 05:06 AM

11,201 posts, read 9,120,713 times
Not sure why people always bash people who commit suicide. They took their life. Their life is NONE of your business. (what they do, don't do, etc is NONE of your business) Why don't you concentrate your armchair hatred/criticism for people who murder, rape, etc?

Old 02-09-2013, 05:20 AM

241 posts, read 373,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Not sure why people always bash people who commit suicide. They took their life. Their life is NONE of your business. (what they do, don't do, etc is NONE of your business) Why don't you concentrate your armchair hatred/criticism for people who murder, rape, etc?
Because OP is looking for and excuse to be a jerk. I'd like him to go on NY1 and start spouting his hateful views.

Oh wait....nobody gives a sh*t what some bored asshat transplant thinks. And I guarantee he would be to much of a wuss to say this IRL. Everyone is big and bad on the internet.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:49 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,743,170 times
Quote:
Or... just because she's a messed up 22 year old that bickered with her other nutty friends and couldn't take it anymore??

The articles all state she was being bullied by 5 other girls in her circle, not that she "bickered" with them. If you know anything about bullying, you would know that these scumbags can harass, torment, abuse, etc. I hope the 5 girls who bullied her are happy now.

Wouldn't be that highly abused NYC drug ADDERAL they found in her purse that clouded her judgement??
Na......
She was prob on it for years. A common JUNKIE. Nothing more.
Maybe it was the Klonopin in her purse?? I dunno.

From what I've read, it seems these medications were prescribed for her. "A common junkie". Ignorant statement.

Go ahead and bash me for being insensitive.
When do these young girls realize that Sex and the City was a TV show??

Where do you get "Sex and the City" from??? So, according to you, any young woman who goes to school in Manhattan and starts a business or gets a job is trying to be like the womne in "Sex and the City". Ignorant statement.

None of the articles state she killed herself because she couldn't live in NYC. Another ignorant statement.

Good riddance.

Nice thing to say about a 22 year old who felt she had no other way out of her pain.

I hope you never have to experience a friend or loved one committing suicide and then some jackoff makes a nasty comment about it.

NYC Fashion Student Who Jumped Off Bridge Leaves Louis Vuitton Bag With Note Naming Five Girls She Doesn't Want At Her Funeral | Elite Daily
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City