Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 02:53 PM

559 posts, read 1,111,865 times

Advertisements

Does anyone remember James Earl Jones playing Thulsa Doom in Conan the Barbarian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Look at this clown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2013, 05:05 AM

308 posts, read 500,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAR2264419 View Post
Have anybody ever seen the Black Hebrew Israelites yelling on the streets?? ! What do you guys think about them???! Are they joking or not?
Yes, they are stupid, delusional, and self hating and are odious and insulting to all of humanity and society.

Many of them are self haters as well. They believe that blacks and Africans are cursed and inferior smh.

They used to threaten and scare the hell out of me when I would walk out in the street or when I was going somewhere. When you are kid and see these monsters it just really throws you off.

I just consider them entertainment now. Pfft lol. Let them drown in their ignorance, delusions, and stupidity.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:25 AM

929 posts, read 1,659,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Zab Judah is not impressed with this thread

Zab isn't a BHI. He's a Christian.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:48 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times
In this vein, what ever happened to all the fake black nuns panhandling in the subways, all decked out in the 14th Century habits? I haven't seen them in a couple years.

We always referred to them as "Sister Mary Sneakers."

Old 09-30-2013, 08:13 AM

420 posts, read 698,116 times
They used to run downtown BK in the 90s. Me and cousin sat on bench for 15 minutes watching them give fiery speech on white man, "white food", etc. Bout hour later we saw same ones in pizza shop chowing down. Cousin went in there and was mockingly questioning them about their choice of cuisine. They ignored him completely.

Old 09-08-2014, 11:05 PM

587 posts, read 1,411,642 times
The BHI movement in San Francisco seems more hostile and intimidating than here on the East Coast. Maybe its because these guys in the Bay are younger, angrier, are more focused on threatening people than lecturing and wildly re-interpreting Biblical scripture and seem like they would actually carry through with much of violence they scream about. The BHI I have seen in DC, Philly and NYC are usually highly annoying yet generally non-threatening obese 40+ year old Africa Bambatta look-alikes who appear to have spent their entire youth drinking 40's, gorging on unhealthy food and not contributing to society. But the BHIs in SF are actually pretty scary. Look at how they threaten to rape women walking by, talk about bashing white children's faces into the concrete, how they chased an Asian American man down the street and assaulted a young white woman knocking her down.

I had a few nut-job friends from high school who started to embrace the wacko BHI ideology. Predictably, they were completely unambitious uneducated loser friends who spent their days chasing a bottle of cheap bottom shelf swill going unemployed years at a time mooching off parents and the community well into their 30's and still haven't even expressed a desire to change to this day. But taking responsibility for your own path in life is a no-no for those with an extreme victim complex. It is a safer bet to say that you are the most oppressed hated being on earth for the color of your skin and nothing is your fault and everything can easily be blamed on whites, Asians, Arabs, East Indians, gay people etc.

These guys remind me of Uncle Ruckus from the TV show The Boondocks. And just like Uncle Ruckus, these fools never cease to make people laugh unintentionally with their comical levels of blatant self-hate. BHI's claim American blacks, Latinos and Native Americans to be the "real Jews" yet continental Africans are not included. BHI's go as far to say that they are not black or African, but Jewish. Laughable. Just like how Uncle Ruckus said "I'm not black, I'm white. I have re-Vitiligo, the opposite of what Michael Jackson has... lucky bastard". What a bunch of clowns.

Much of their theological principles seem completely arbitrary like they were made up after a long day of drinking MD 20/20. BHI's also hate black women, only wish to rape white women but also hate gay people. I can't imagine what type of women would actually want one of these guys. It seems like most of them are mentally unstable violent paroled felons from the hood who picked up this theology while locked up. Either that, or they are just shiftless uneducated unemployed losers who want to blame white people for everything and feel better about themselves in a society that does put many black people down to a large degree. The whole BHI movement is a bi-product of widespread ignorance and the mindf*ck blacks in America go through in seeing a white Jesus hanging on the wall of a church every Sunday.

Last edited by LunaticVillage; 09-08-2014 at 11:40 PM..

Old 09-09-2014, 05:43 AM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAR2264419 View Post
Have anybody ever seen the Black Hebrew Israelites yelling on the streets?? ! What do you guys think about them???! Are they joking or not?
I have never seen them here in NYC.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:45 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,780,689 times
One of the things I miss about New York. They certainly held your attention.

Must have been 20 years ago, I happened upon Geraldo Rivera's then daytime show. He had a couple of them on and they did not disappoint. Kept screaming and waving their spears at some Jewish professor.

The climax came when Geraldo brought out the late and notorious Bob Grant who said, "I think they look ridiculous."

Old 09-09-2014, 08:22 AM

3,244 posts, read 5,242,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticVillage View Post
The whole BHI movement is a bi-product of widespread ignorance and the mindf*ck blacks in America go through in seeing a white Jesus hanging on the wall of a church every Sunday.
As if there are no statues or crucifixes with a black or brown Jesus ...
This will make blacks feel a whole lot better:
“Black Jesus” TV Review on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim | Variety

Last edited by bigjake54; 09-09-2014 at 08:33 AM..

Old 09-09-2014, 02:57 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
The BHIs are nothing more than a cult like the Five Percenter Nation is.

The difference between the two is that many rappers are a part of the Five Percenter nation, but they don't talk about it. If you're hip to what they name themselves, then you'll know exactly who I'm talking about. It's mostly the east coast ones, because Five Percenters began in east coast prisons (mainly NY) and made its way to the streets.

I can't even understand how any woman could get with the BHI way of life. Your esteem has to be on Ray Rice's wife's level to fall for their verbally and physically abusive rhetoric.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City