Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 01:36 PM

235 posts, read 374,015 times

Advertisements

Here is something that can keep happening as retaliation from these acts. Hopefully we don't get more racist stories like this. When these racist Black kids get arrested.

Delbert Belton murder: Teen boys put in protective custody after neo-Nazis place $10,000 bounty on them | Mail Online

Quote:
Black 16-year-olds accused of killing 88-year-old war veteran placed in protective custody after neo-Nazis place $10,000 bounty on them

Old 11-21-2013, 01:40 PM

5,123 posts, read 4,971,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
I have to agree that even more Black people of power need to vocalize their disapproval of these acts of violence.
I have to agree with this too. For some, when this occurs, the immediate family/community does not have much to do with it. it is the school or the society or the history that has failed these kids.

if you want to solve a problem, you have to face the problem and be willing to deal with it from within before it spills negative impact on the entire community.

Defending thugs of all sorts and colors with excuses do not help anybody.

Mr. m, if you are wise enough, you should realize that you owe me a bunch of apologies for those offensive words you spit out today.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:46 PM

19,049 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusir View Post
And for you racists out there, (*coughtleiloucough*) (*coughairheadguy*) Just stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobBarley View Post
Collaborate and listen?

As for calling me a racist, I could care less. I'll always be called one until they try to repeal the 1st Amendment. When that happens, I'll either be dead or one of the people who fight to restore it. Either way, I don't care about being labeled with a word created and used mainly to defend the entitlement mentality.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:09 PM

5,123 posts, read 4,971,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I also am wondering if there aren't any white kids around the country doing similar attacks. This is a big country after all ... and rotten kids are not so different from each other! Around five years ago Suffolk County, Long Island had a very big case of a racial attack and killing of an Equadorian (sp) man by a multi-racial gang of thug teens ... whites, Hispanic and a black kid too.

A black thug is a thug, an asian thug is a thug, too. both need to be eliminated for public safety sake. your attempt to dismiss the severity of the epidemic knockout assaults by referring to other sporadic incidents in the past reflects your condonation of such acts just because "others have done it in the past". it is a subconscious defending behavior of such criminal activity but you are too smart to speak it out directly for whatever reason it is.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:13 PM

573 posts, read 1,462,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokistic View Post
LOL you are funny. What is this war thing? Bwahahaha....

Ok... Mr tough guy. What if it was your weak old grandmother walking and a group of Blacks come and POW Knock her out. Why? Because she is a Whitey old lady. That is how they see it. Get rid of those rose colored glasses. This is a racial issue even if you don't want to admit it. And this race issue must be stopped and deal with justly (it is a Hate Crime) and not ignored.
Lol oh my bad mr pokistic you got it all right, yeah really I was blind since the beginning why the hell are you bringing my grand ma in the mix, you think that's gonna make me change my mind ? lol get out of here, that emotional sh*t doesn't work with me. You clearly sounds like one those embittered dudes who want to turn everything into a "racial" issue. Stop acting cocky like you possess the truth, we live in a complex world, things are not as simple as they seem at first sight.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:29 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
A black thug is a thug, an asian thug is a thug, too. both need to be eliminated for public safety sake. your attempt to dismiss the severity of the epidemic knockout assaults by referring to other sporadic incidents in the past reflects your condonation of such acts just because "others have done it in the past". it is a subconscious defending behavior of such criminal activity but you are too smart to speak it out directly for whatever reason it is.
Oh now I approve of knockout too! Guess what, Marilyn! I condone it too because leoliu says so! LMAO! This nuttiness doesn't even justify a response.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:30 PM

175 posts, read 353,076 times
Quote:
I have to agree with this too. For some, when this occurs, the immediate family/community does not have much to do with it. it is the school or the society or the history that has failed these kids.

if you want to solve a problem, you have to face the problem and be willing to deal with it from within before it spills negative impact on the entire community.

Defending thugs of all sorts and colors with excuses do not help anybody.

Mr. m, if you are wise enough, you should realize that you owe me a bunch of apologies for those offensive words you spit out today.

I don't think traditional leaders can reach these kids. If rappers and professional athlete's expressed their public outrage, with a "what the f*ck are you guys doing?" serious level of enthusiasm then it at least might at least make them pay attention. It wouldn't affect their behavior but it would at least make them reflect on what they are doing.

I'd venture to say that most of these kids playing this 'game' don't have respectable father figures in their lives. They look up to and want to imitate famous black musicians and athletes. Because how many cool physicists or engineers do you see on a daily basis? But these successful black musicians and athletes too often won't criticize what they see as wrong with black youth today.

I'm not blaming rap music, but some responsibility lies with intelligent prominent rappers who rise to fame through struggle and hard work who now have the attention and ability to make a difference but chose not to. Do I even need to say that many of the prominent black leaders today are total jokes and their character and leadership isn't worth one square on a roll of single ply toilet paper.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:00 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
^ violent people don't listen to anyone but the police afterwhile.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:11 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,481,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm267 View Post
I don't think traditional leaders can reach these kids. If rappers and professional athlete's expressed their public outrage, with a "what the f*ck are you guys doing?" serious level of enthusiasm then it at least might at least make them pay attention. It wouldn't affect their behavior but it would at least make them reflect on what they are doing.

I'd venture to say that most of these kids playing this 'game' don't have respectable father figures in their lives. They look up to and want to imitate famous black musicians and athletes. Because how many cool physicists or engineers do you see on a daily basis? But these successful black musicians and athletes too often won't criticize what they see as wrong with black youth today.

I'm not blaming rap music, but some responsibility lies with intelligent prominent rappers who rise to fame through struggle and hard work who now have the attention and ability to make a difference but chose not to. Do I even need to say that many of the prominent black leaders today are total jokes and their character and leadership isn't worth one square on a roll of single ply toilet paper.
Oh, I agree with this too. These knockout chuckleheads don't give a flip about any "leaders". If anything, condemnation by the vocal, self-appointed "Black leaders" would at least, on face value, show that the community condemns the violence. It doesn't take anything away from the Black community to condemn violence, whether it's perpetrated on Whites or Non-Whites. There are those who speak up against the violence, but it is overshadowed by the silence of the more visible folks. Silence is the problem here. People need to stand up and address the fact that real problem is the breakdown of the family unit and poor parenting. The results are jagoffs like the knockout crew here who will either end up in prison or dead. Those youths who have diligent parents don't end up like that. A childhood exboyfriend of mine lived in the hood, off 174th Street in the Bronx. Despite his rather modest environment, he was brought up with both (married) parents in the house. He had a mother who demanded accountability and watched her kids like hawks. Her words: I'll do whatever it takes to keep my kids off the streets." Her efforts paid off: my ex attended Manhattan Center, graduated from college, and got a career in IT. His brother also attended college. Neither ended up in a gang. Both were from the inner city.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:14 PM

1,300 posts, read 960,861 times
Quote:

Very much agree. Do take notice that the race baiters posting here have not been making this distinction and are keen on using "black males" and "black kids" and avoiding making the thug and ghetto distinction. It is because they have ulterior motives of course and see this thread as a mere vehicle for their agenda. All honest posters here should be alert for their tactics.

I personally agree that these are sociopaths and that normally functioning people would not do this and that they cant be truly rehabilitated. Would like to see an example made out of these guys and a few of them die brutally after attacking the wrong guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City