Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 08:00 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy93 View Post
Back in the late 80s, the Decepticons used to practice a "game" pretty similar to the knockout, and they were targeting regular people that were just walking by (well I doubt they were knocking out grand ma's though).
Unless grandma was wearing a nice heavy gold chain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2013, 10:25 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,817,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
Why would someone get involved with a man like him and have his baby!!! No she didn't deserve how he treated her but she also know the type of issues he had and choose to get involved with him. I just feel sorry for this girl.
she's pretty f'ing hot too, with nice rack
what she saw in zimmerman is beyond me.
she is truly an idiot imo

Old 11-23-2013, 10:34 PM

3 posts, read 4,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
she's pretty f'ing hot too, with nice rack
what she saw in zimmerman is beyond me.
she is truly an idiot imo
Probably saw him as a "celebrity"

I'm just glad he doesn't seem to have a book deal at this point.

Old 11-24-2013, 07:03 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post

The problem is, you don't know these lowlives are going to do anything until after it's done. If you look at the footage, you'll see they walk by you and will either wait until they're right next to you and quickly sucker-punch you or they'll wait until they've walked a little past you and turn around and sucker-punch you. This incident in Borough Park is the first I've heard of a victim being surrounded and then punched.
yea i hadn't looked at the video because i knew it would be graphic and disturb me but i'm going to go look now to see what you mean

Old 11-25-2013, 08:10 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,135,160 times
Latest knockout incident from today in East NY. Elderly Russian woman down and out.

Brooklyn cops probe another possible 'knockout' after woman, 72, is punched - NY Daily News

Old 11-25-2013, 08:19 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Latest knockout incident from today in East NY. Elderly Russian woman down and out.

Brooklyn cops probe another possible 'knockout' after woman, 72, is punched - NY Daily News
This is crazy!

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 11-25-2013, 08:24 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,237,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post

You know how they say kids play this game to show power or they are cool.
First off what kind of boy attacks a woman period and then she's elderly.
I mean woman are known to be not as strong as men, yes there are exceptions
And elderly are known to be fail and have weaker bones, again there are exceptions.
These boys show no power or coolness, they show they are weak and cowards.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
Seventh, why is this thread fine but the original was closed?

Old 11-25-2013, 08:49 PM

2,691 posts, read 4,330,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
You know how they say kids play this game to show power or they are cool.
First off what kind of boy attacks a woman period and then she's elderly.
I mean woman are known to be not as strong as men, yes there are exceptions
And elderly are known to be fail and have weaker bones, again there are exceptions.
These boys show no power or coolness, they show they are weak and cowards.
Ugh what the hell is wrong with these people! How is this even a test to see if you can do it. Of course if you're a teenage boy you can knock down an elderly woman. I'm a woman and know that I'm bigger and stronger than a child and can knock one down but I'm not crazy enough to do it. I'm just so disturbed by the mindset of someone who hits weaker people for fun. It's like psychopathic behavior. I know this sounds nuts but whatever happened to just robbing someone? At least that type of assault has a tangible objective that makes sense. An old lady has a purse and you want it so you hit her and grab it. Not condoning it but I understand that action.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:58 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2k View Post
Ugh what the hell is wrong with these people! How is this even a test to see if you can do it. Of course if you're a teenage boy you can knock down an elderly woman. I'm a woman and know that I'm bigger and stronger than a child and can knock one down but I'm not crazy enough to do it. I'm just so disturbed by the mindset of someone who hits weaker people for fun. It's like psychopathic behavior. I know this sounds nuts but whatever happened to just robbing someone? At least that type of assault has a tangible objective that makes sense. An old lady has a purse and you want it so you hit her and grab it. Not condoning it but I understand that action.
Ahhh, the good old days...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City