Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 04:13 PM

31 posts, read 44,223 times

Advertisements

NATIVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Awkwafina "NYC Bitche$" (Official Video) - YouTube

AZEALIA BANKS - 212 FT. LAZY JAY - YouTube

Old 03-01-2014, 04:38 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,037,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
transplant women have more full and firm tiddays. native women have softer tiddays
Lmao!

Old 03-01-2014, 05:00 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,924,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Transplant women are better overall.
Agreed. Native NY women are nasty and have bad attitudes. Almost all of them are really ghetto and loud too.

Last edited by DoomDan515; 03-01-2014 at 05:09 PM..

Old 03-01-2014, 07:12 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,064,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Agreed. Native NY women are nasty and have bad attitudes. Almost all of them are really ghetto and loud too.
Its not even the ghetto loud ones. Its the regular day to day working native women that have the most issues and hangups and they cry foul that their are no good men or decent men in the city. Most native NYC women reject decent guys and go for the bad boy and good looking types, those relationships do not last long forever. Most of these women that are native to NYC are stuck in a cycle of in and out of bad relationships. When they want a decent guy, the damage has been done, she already has two kids, and broke.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:09 PM

5,524 posts, read 8,783,609 times
Lots of NY ladies have a bad attitude because, truth be told, so many native New York guys are such total losers. I look around at the guys here and they're not exactly guys who'd make a woman swoon. Too many are lazy, sleazy, uneducated, unsophisticated, broke, and just plain common. If our women have a bad attitude, our guys have done a lot to help them get that way. It's a generalization to be sure. But there's some truth to it IMO.

Last edited by citylove101; 03-01-2014 at 08:22 PM..

Old 03-01-2014, 08:23 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,924,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Its not even the ghetto loud ones. Its the regular day to day working native women that have the most issues and hangups and they cry foul that their are no good men or decent men in the city. Most native NYC women reject decent guys and go for the bad boy and good looking types, those relationships do not last long forever. Most of these women that are native to NYC are stuck in a cycle of in and out of bad relationships. When they want a decent guy, the damage has been done, she already has two kids, and broke.
Agree with this too. I know so many girls from HS that ended up with losers and had kids with them at very young ages its not even funny. They essentially screwed their whole lives up.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:26 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,245,944 times
This kind of thread...AGAIN!!!

Old 03-01-2014, 08:52 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,064,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citylove101 View Post
Lots of NY ladies have a bad attitude because, truth be told, so many native New York guys are such total losers. I look around at the guys here and they're not exactly guys who'd make a woman swoon. Too many are lazy, sleazy, uneducated, unsophisticated, broke, and just plain common. If our women have a bad attitude, our guys have done a lot to help them get that way. It's a generalization to be sure. But there's some truth to it IMO.
If you're a sophisticated native nyc woman take a trip to Seattle and find yourself a. Christian Grey.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:51 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,738,706 times
The title is ambiguous, is this thread about breast augmentation or not??

Old 03-01-2014, 10:05 PM

115 posts, read 306,879 times
I'm a native NY woman, born and raised in the Bronx, and I actually agree with most of the responses on this thread. Many of the same complaints the men have about the women are the same reason I have no friends these days. I no longer have the patience to listen to some girlfriend crying in her wine about her child's deadbeat father, all while having this ridiculous shopping list requirement for any other potential dates. I was once friends with a single mother who required that anyone she dated not have any children of their own. She also dumped this really great guy because he lived with his mother...who he was taking care of because she had cancer and was in a wheelchair. Sadly, there are many women like that in NYC. Like I said before, this is why I have no friends.

I feel that as a 31 year old, child-free woman with a master's degree, I am anomaly in this city. I am also Italian-American, but am not a guidette. I was actually asked by some dumb guido whether I had been to finishing school because my NY accent is very slight. And NYC guidettes...don't even get me started on them. Although they tend to wait until marriage to have kids, they are all mostly gold diggers who require their man to have a six-figure income so that they can quit their jobs as soon as the pregnancy test shows a + sign.

However, what I don't agree with is the assumption that all NY women are shallow and materialistic. I will date short men and poor men, as long as you are a nice person and have some kind of job. I am currently working in a restaurant (blasted economy), so that would be pretty nervy on my part to expect a hedge fund manager. But again, that is what some women in NY feel entitled to, even if they have nothing to offer themselves.

Believe me, I feel bad for some of you guys. It's rough out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City