Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 09:24 AM

31 posts, read 35,115 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

On Aprik 25 I received a Nycha Outreach Letter. Same day I sent it back to them. The 26 on the Nycha Portal on the "All Cases Tab" there is a new button that say's "Start Reviewing this Program". When I try to click it I get an error that say's something about not having permission to click. I emailed tech support but haven't received any response yet.

Anyone familiar with this process? What should I do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2017, 04:57 PM

Update:

2-3 days after sending the letter I had a status change for "Scheduled for interview". The date is may 19 and this will be my first time.

You guys are the guru's on this and I need some light in how should I prepare for this interview and what documents should I bring.

The process seems to be faster than I though for Nycha Outreach.

Any help is good at this point!

Old 05-01-2017, 08:45 PM

2 posts, read 3,330 times
I have a question for you since you're in the same boat as me. When you check my documents there are things pending a response. Such as Verification of citizenship, declaration of assets, Social security disclosure form, etc... Are these things handled and filled out at the interview when we bring in our documents?

Old 05-03-2017, 05:09 PM

In my case I received by mail a package with forms to fill and also documents to bring including the ones you mention above.

Hooe it helps.

Old 06-11-2017, 03:17 PM

8 posts, read 11,968 times
How did you go about applying for the outreach program? I've been on the nycha list for 4 years now, need advice. Thank you

Old 03-17-2019, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,411 times
Hey everyone I received an outreach letter in the beginning of February 2019. I filled out the form because I was interested in the offer. They offered me two projects to pick from and I did so. I also mailed in my letter the same night but I was so anxious I went to the housing authority office the next morning because it is a first come first serve program. One week later I was sent another letter saying I had an interview on ‘arch 7th for the selected apartment. At my interview they asked for birth certificates social security cards for the people living with me and proof of income if you have any. They also make you choose from their list where you would like to be placed and that’s as far as the interview process goes. I was a nervous wreck leaving my appointment but I left it in God’s hands and prayed hoping I would here something as soon as possible. I did ask my interviewer what would happen next and she told me I would have to wait for yet another form in the mail stating if I would be certified or not. I logged onto the self serve portal because I’m so desperate and my status changed from interview to certified . I am currently waiting for the letter that says I’m certified and possibly a move in date. My interview was March 7 2019 and here we are 11 days later so I will keep you all updated
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City