Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 06:39 PM

19,049 posts, read 13,964,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
who's to say that can't be me one night.
So someone who constantly tells people they are crazy for concerning themselves with issues covering a variety of topics forms a viewpoint based on a type of incident that has happened twice ever?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2014, 06:39 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
So someone who constantly tells people they are crazy for concerning themselves with issues covering a variety of topics forms a viewpoint based on a type of incident that has happened twice ever?
Twice is too much!

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-25-2014, 06:53 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Fortunately I avoid projects and if I feel unsafe in an area I would not go, regardless of what friends and relatives I had living there. I honestly don't like ghetto people, want nothing to do with them, and have nothing to do with my relatives who are caught up in that lifestyle. You can't let other people's problems drag you down even IF they are FAMILY.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:03 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
What's not mentioned is that some of the criminals that were killed pointed a gun at the cops (in Missouri) or were trying to kill people (in the Synagouge in Brooklyn) In what alternative universe are cops required never to kill even violent criminals?

And for those of you who say you fear the police, what if one of these criminals kills a member of your FAMILY?

The cops did the right thing in killing these monsters, because if they tried to just wound them they would have had a chance to kill a cop or kill someone else.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:44 PM

19 posts, read 26,262 times
That thug was about to blow that police officer's head off. It's quite alarming that Seventh and others on here think the police officer should of not shot that thug. Are you kidding me? That POS thug got his. Good for him. There should be no one on this planet supporting that thug. The thug was wrong, was the aggressor and it was all caught on camera. Case closed.

These idiots should not be protesting and rioting. All that does is further solidify the animal-like behavior of ghetto black people. Have some respect for yourselves and act more civilized for once. Not a good look.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:47 PM

419 posts, read 626,109 times
sole purpose of police is to kill criminal, whats so hard to understand...if you willing to rob to steal i dont think you should be treat equally as civilized citizens.

Old 12-25-2014, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Fortunately I avoid projects and if I feel unsafe in an area I would not go, regardless of what friends and relatives I had living there. I honestly don't like ghetto people, want nothing to do with them, and have nothing to do with my relatives who are caught up in that lifestyle. You can't let other people's problems drag you down even IF they are FAMILY.
So just because one lives in the projects means they have to be caught up in some type of lifestyle? Just when I think you have some semblance of how the world works, you post this. I don't feel unsafe when I go there; I'm more worried about getting shot in a stairwell by some poorly trained NYPD rookie than getting into some other altercation - I know mostly everybody there.

Old 12-25-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosechange2015 View Post
That thug was about to blow that police officer's head off. It's quite alarming that Seventh and others on here think the police officer should of not shot that thug. Are you kidding me? That POS thug got his. Good for him. There should be no one on this planet supporting that thug. The thug was wrong, was the aggressor and it was all caught on camera. Case closed.

These idiots should not be protesting and rioting. All that does is further solidify the animal-like behavior of ghetto black people. Have some respect for yourselves and act more civilized for once. Not a good look.
The point

Your head.

Closet racist. Why don't you print your posts out, and go to 125th Street in Harlem and tape them up. And stand next to them. You won't do that but you will come on here. All of you are full of it. Go stand on Lenox Avenue and say what you have to say then if you feel it's so correct.

Old 12-25-2014, 11:16 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,241,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
someone who constantly tells people they are crazy
There's a greater chance that he'll fall down a PJ stairwell & break his neck, or get shot by some gangbanger for his headphones or sneakers, or perhaps for no reason at all. But that's OK, because the po-po weren't involved.

Old 12-26-2014, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
There's a greater chance that he'll fall down a PJ stairwell & break his neck, or get shot by some gangbanger for his headphones or sneakers, or perhaps for no reason at all. But that's OK, because the po-po weren't involved.
Go make another Al Sharpton thread. I'm waiting.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: