Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2015, 12:18 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,530,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post

Or maybe you just can't get these skinny Black women who have their choice of men of any race. Perhaps your own looks aren't all that.

For the record I'm a Black man who likes men, so clearly not all Black men have the SAME TASTE.........

And I do date interracially.

Clearly you as a gay man, have no interest in women, and therefore when we are discussing the tastes of black men, when it comes to women, we aren't discussing your tastes. Given that you aren't a straight man, are you really qualify to opine on the tastes of straight black men? I don't think you are any more than I can opine about the taste of gay black men.

Given that 90% of married black women, have black husbands, I will suggest to you that black men do better in attracting black women, than do other men. I will suggest to you, that given that there isn't a heavy demand among black women to be anorexic, but in fact to be curvy, then the boyish look doesn't seem to be in tremendous demand.

Because if indeed black men craved boyish shaped anorexic women, then black women would be aspiring for that shape, just as in fact white women do. Because white men do tend to go for the more anorexic look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2015, 02:48 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
The best black women I came across we're either down south or out west. Black women in NYC have way too much of inner personal issues descents into the dating arena in this city. I find black women here to be very difficult and extremely shallow. Not sure which one is worse? The natural hair, slick and slim, beautiful educated black women who prefer only white men, or weave wearing, nice booty, gyrating tight, wide mouth black women that live in the hood? Can't seem to get a foot hold on neither.

Old 08-16-2015, 05:22 AM

898 posts, read 1,218,098 times
down here at brighton beach, i just saw a white lady (looked russian) with a black guy couple. they must have been in mid 20s to early 30s. that is rare here. this matchup is likelier found in manhattan. whenever i go to nyc, i see a lot of interracial couples as well as mixes of all types. i just saw two asian girls (lesbians) at my gym. it is good to see diversity. live how you like. answer to topic is stay in manhattan where there are more open minded ppl.

Old 08-16-2015, 12:44 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
The best black women I came across we're either down south or out west. Black women in NYC have way too much of inner personal issues descents into the dating arena in this city. I find black women here to be very difficult and extremely shallow. Not sure which one is worse? The natural hair, slick and slim, beautiful educated black women who prefer only white men, or weave wearing, nice booty, gyrating tight, wide mouth black women that live in the hood? Can't seem to get a foot hold on neither.
My you do have issues. Dude work on yourself and on your financial future and you will be able to have your choice of women.

Old 08-16-2015, 01:06 PM

Quote:
My you do have issues. Dude work on yourself and on your financial future and you will be able to have your choice of women.
Nah I'm good. I have a few Latinas up my sleeve already who want something long-term and meaningful.

Old 08-16-2015, 01:21 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,616,330 times
Black women are no different or less desirable than any of the other races of women.

The quality of black woman that you have access to totally depends on the circles that you hang around.

I have traveled many places over the years and can say that....even with all of the dating difficulties that exist....New York City is one of the top places for a single guy to be.

The sheer number of singles alone make it a top destination for those interested in interracial dating.

Old 08-17-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Nah I'm good. I have a few Latinas up my sleeve already who want something long-term and meaningful.
Yet you don't have anything long term and meaningful with them, do you? Or else you wouldn't have made those comments about the black women you just made.

Don't play yourself!

Old 08-17-2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Black women are no different or less desirable than any of the other races of women.

The quality of black woman that you have access to totally depends on the circles that you hang around.

I have traveled many places over the years and can say that....even with all of the dating difficulties that exist....New York City is one of the top places for a single guy to be.

The sheer number of singles alone make it a top destination for those interested in interracial dating.
And the circles you hang around depends on your own personal quality. Water always finds its own level.

Old 08-17-2015, 04:47 PM

193 posts, read 282,216 times
Quote:
Yet you don't have anything long term and meaningful with them, do you? Or else you wouldn't have made those comments about the black women you just made.

Don't play yourself!
Let's just come to terms that BronxGuyanese doesn't really care for Black women for whatever reason. If he feels like Hispanic women are "better", (which they aren't), then I guess he has a right to think that. Can't say I'm surprised though to be honest. I think personally NYC is filled with awesome Black women (including myself), and if he's too dense or unable to snag any, then he's losing out quite frankly. I and other Black women won't be losing sleep over it

Old 08-17-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post

I agree with this. To be honest, their is nothing monolithic about black women, especially black women in NYC. They too have wants, needs, what turns them on, attractions, work, or career iPhone in their bag and etc. Regardless, of income strata, educational attainment, whether if she lives in the projects, or with some roommates in Williamsburg, black women here don't really have a problem finding someone unless if they are looking for something long term which is always an issue. Me personally as a single guy Miami is best. But overall I agree, it all depends on circle, and the community of circle which here in NYC depending on where on lives or knows requires work or it has to be built out.

Quote:

Don't play yourself!
Oh of course I do. Here in NYC I pointed out and noted the importance of physical attraction here amongst the ladies. Again nothing wrong with this. I have been to Miami, meeting women of any race was easy. I Met a group of black women and we started talking, hanged and following me just because I was like wow you ladies are really hot, and again I'm not a cat caller. Here in NYC due to my racial mixed makeup, I mainly pull Latina women and other mixed women, and dark skinned white women. Nothing wrong with this. I like women of all races, but I find black women here to be difficult not to deal with, but to obtain. Here in this city I mainly see black women with either Black men, or in hip areas white yuppie men. Nothing else in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS013 View Post
Let's just come to terms that BronxGuyanese doesn't really care for Black women for whatever reason. If he feels like Hispanic women are "better", (which they aren't), then I guess he has a right to think that. Can't say I'm surprised though to be honest. I think personally NYC is filled with awesome Black women (including myself), and if he's too dense or unable to snag any, then he's losing out quite frankly. I and other Black women won't be losing sleep over it
I cant say I'm dense in the head and I'm pretty broad out there in scope, but of course the ladies here are not sleeping over it. This is NYC! Women can go outside and get something in a second, especially black women! Of course I care about black women, hell I have black women in my extended family and black female freinds and hope they all find a meaningful guy for the long run or grand scheme of life, sadly this never happens, and an episodic rinse and repeat persists. Most important thing is to find a good man, that is solid, well rounded, and not to worry about anything that is all about exterior or exterior based.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City