Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2017, 07:39 AM

132 posts, read 121,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyFamOf5 View Post
So, I still haven't heard anything, I don't know how to feel. I'm so flustered, and feeling impatient, and after reading what happened to Lakyky I'd die. & if they ask us to show our income again it'd be a brand new process because since then my husband has changed jobs. Anyone get any phone calls today?

stay positive. what happened to me was a mistake that HDC made calculating my income. I believe that if your checks are not 120 days old you should be fine. on my appeal I sent new paystubs, I hope they do not request any more documents from me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2017, 09:56 AM

351 posts, read 502,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyq137 View Post
I've got a email stated that I'm still eligible and that I'm waiting for them to reach my log number which is in the 6,000 but Ive been waiting since December.
Preference and which developments? I know you said Brook and Crossroads right?

Old 04-21-2017, 02:28 PM

I just realize I can't stay away no matter what I say..... lol Congrats on everyone who got accepted and for us who are waiting we got this!!! I'm praying we get it!!! Let's see what happens next week!

Old 04-21-2017, 07:15 PM

49 posts, read 52,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Preference and which developments? I know you said Brook and Crossroads right?
I've been waiting for brook ave since December I dont think I have a preference. And for crossroads they just requested more documents and there moving quick. They email me for brook ave saying I'm just waiting for them to reach my log number. I've been waiting for so long.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyq137 View Post
I've been waiting for brook ave since December I dont think I have a preference. And for crossroads they just requested more documents and there moving quick. They email me for brook ave saying I'm just waiting for them to reach my log number. I've been waiting for so long.
I know the feeling. I'm waiting till they reach my number also for Crossroads II 1,xxx and for Summit Ridge still at HDC since March 20.... Good luck!!!

Old 04-24-2017, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone tried staying away for a week felt kinda good not too overwhelming.... Still here no letter as of yet or call. Hoping for the best this week!!! Prayers and Good luck to all!!

Old 04-24-2017, 09:44 AM

132 posts, read 121,610 times
Good morning everyone.... I'm here waiting for good news..

Old 04-24-2017, 10:09 AM

18 posts, read 17,062 times
Good morning everyone... Hopefully we get some good news this week

Old 04-24-2017, 06:14 PM

14 posts, read 15,195 times
Hello everyone

So, I saw a 3 Bedroom on the 7th FLR for Crossroad... I must say I was disappointed on how small the two bedroom were. The Master room was a decent size... Overall the apartment is nice. I did call the office and told them I am interested in going forward. Our current apt have reached its limit with my size family of 7 in a 2 bedroom. The great part is my kids can stay at their current school we will just have to leave 5 mins earlier which is no biggie.

I have a friend that has a 3 bedroom on 167th and Third and the bedrooms are nice size. I thought when I went to see the apartment that's what I was going to see lol.

As far as closest space it doesnt have much of. I haveore closest space in my current. Like anything else in life nothing is perfect t! BUT it's better than nothing! I hope all part work goes threw and I can sign the lease.

Old 04-24-2017, 08:03 PM

49 posts, read 52,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BXBK2017 View Post
Hello everyone

So, I saw a 3 Bedroom on the 7th FLR for Crossroad... I must say I was disappointed on how small the two bedroom were. The Master room was a decent size... Overall the apartment is nice. I did call the office and told them I am interested in going forward. Our current apt have reached its limit with my size family of 7 in a 2 bedroom. The great part is my kids can stay at their current school we will just have to leave 5 mins earlier which is no biggie.

I have a friend that has a 3 bedroom on 167th and Third and the bedrooms are nice size. I thought when I went to see the apartment that's what I was going to see lol.

As far as closest space it doesnt have much of. I haveore closest space in my current. Like anything else in life nothing is perfect t! BUT it's better than nothing! I hope all part work goes threw and I can sign the lease.
Congratulations. How long was the process?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery