Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 02:16 PM

2,272 posts, read 2,219,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawaweewa View Post
NYC is one of the most racist cities in the US and it cuts both ways. It's not overt but if youre not a fool it's easy to spot.

When I mention both ways, I really do mean it. There's plenty of anti-white racism in NYC and it usually is sponsored by the city government and wealthy Democratic donors.

Mind you these are the same wealthy donors who live in all white neighborhoods, send their kids to all white schools, go to all white social gatherings, etc.
What are some examples of this "anti-white racism" sponsored by the city?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 02:58 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,311,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
Exactly, I brought this issue up before and not only did the moderators ignore it but they proceeded to close the thread because so many people agreed and the biggest racists on the thread were using the thread to throw a tantrum.

It's actually one of the reasons I hardly post on here anymore, especially don't get dragged down in the political debates; I can't stand the open white nationalism of G-Dale, Airborneguy, DSNY, and others.

The internet provides cover for neo-Nazis to spread their filth without being identified, along with Stormfront City-Data seems to fast becoming one of the top destinations for online fascists.
Sorry, but I'm not white. And I don't think your clueless because of your race, has more to do with you being an idiot.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:01 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,080,376 times
Tidday Powah!

Old 02-20-2017, 03:06 PM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,005 times

Old 02-20-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer23 View Post
When I read their post I get the impression they are playing a caricature of Archie Bunker.
For the record, I grew up not too far from Archie Bunker's house. But he probably would have stereotyped me too, since I'm not even white and all. Nevertheless I would have given it right back to him since this ain't Park Slope or the UWS where they cherish the philosophy of separate but equal. Here we just want to be ourselves.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:19 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,039,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
For the record, I grew up not too far from Archie Bunker's house. But he probably would have stereotyped me too, since I'm not even white and all. Nevertheless I would have given it right back to him since this ain't Park Slope or the UWS where they cherish the philosophy of separate but equal. Here we just want to be ourselves.
I could not even say it better myself. These very same folks in these areas you mentioned had to take an overdose of Xanax when Hillary lost the election.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:19 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,286,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I agree. Their is lots of racism on city data. I have to admit, I have said things stereotypical about certain ethnic groups, but I'm far from a racist myself, and pride myself with real diversity.
Oh really? You're the epitome of a hypocrite. You "pride" yourself on your racial background which supposedly includes black, but then you make comments as if you're above them at the same time. Makes you wonder...

Old 02-20-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I could not even say it better myself. These very same folks in these areas you mentioned had to take an overdose of Xanax when Hillary lost the election.
Walk around these liberal-now-all-of-a-sudden-only-white-neighborhoods like Park Slope and Williamsburg and you'll see these white people hanging silly sore loser post-election signs from their windows, but they'll never step foot in our neighborhoods that are in the opposite direction from Manhattan from them.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:32 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,854,983 times
quote:
but they'll never step foot in our neighborhoods that are in the opposite direction from Manhattan from them.

Oh yes they will, when they are priced out of their current cornball neighborhoods. And then SCREAM that the groceries aren't up to snuff.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius37 View Post
quote:
but they'll never step foot in our neighborhoods that are in the opposite direction from Manhattan from them.

Oh yes they will, when they are priced out of their current cornball neighborhoods. And then SCREAM that the groceries aren't up to snuff.
And these wasps will just keep pushing us further and further from the jobs and amenities. Its a shame that we keep voting for their politicians nevertheless. The voting base in the boros are such suckers. Always hoping that maybe one day they'll give back, but all we get are empty promises. When they give us free education I wonder how worthless the degree will be by then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City