Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 02:46 PM

1,552 posts, read 2,445,169 times

Advertisements

I was just in Southern Brooklyn (Bensonhurst and Bay Ridge to be specific) and I can't help but notice that Italian American women there are very beautiful. Where I am at in Central New Jersey there are a lot of Italians but people here are just "white" whether you are Irish or Italian, I think it is because many whites here are mixed although Poles might be a bit of an exception since some are foreign born. Can someone tell me more about these Italian American women from Southern Brooklyn? Are many of them second generation where their parents were born in Italy but they were born here? Do they prefer to date Italian men? I wish I could talk to one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 02:49 PM

12,788 posts, read 8,279,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homenj View Post
I was just in Southern Brooklyn (Bensonhurst and Bay Ridge to be specific) and I can't help but notice that Italian American women there are very beautiful. Where I am at in Central New Jersey there are a lot of Italians but people here are just "white" whether you are Irish or Italian, I think it is because many whites here are mixed although Poles might be a bit of an exception since some are foreign born. Can someone tell me more about these Italian American women from Southern Brooklyn? Are many of them second generation where their parents were born in Italy but they were born here? Do they prefer to date Italian men? I wish I could talk to one.
So what was stopping you from talking to one when you were there?

Old 03-24-2017, 03:24 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
They are in Staten Island. Those women are effing hot. I love Italian women.

Old 03-24-2017, 03:37 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,858,718 times
Please post pictures, else there's no way to tell.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:26 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,911,437 times
I agree completely.

One of the reasons why I love venturing into Dyker Heights.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:33 PM

4,196 posts, read 4,077,595 times
Most second generation Italian women in Brooklyn are probably in their 80s or 90s.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:45 PM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
Quote:

Until they turn 30 and the pasta catches up.

Old 03-24-2017, 06:07 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,471,538 times
Italians are white everywhere. And are there actually a lot of young Italian-Americans left in Southern Brooklyn?

Old 03-24-2017, 06:31 PM

127 posts, read 109,108 times
Quote:
Actually I don't think they are Italian. Most likely those women you saw are from Greece, Russia, Czech Rep, Romania, Turkey and other Eastern European regions. Not many Italians are living in Bensonhurst and Bay Ridge now. Most Italians left the places long time ago to Pennsylvania, Long Island, Florida and Staten Island. These recent Eastern European immigrants living there think Bensonhurst is a third-world country within the nation.

If you want to meet beautiful Italian women, go to Little Italy in Bronx (Belmont).

Last edited by davidmun; 03-24-2017 at 06:44 PM..

Old 03-24-2017, 07:51 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,707 times
We are very fortunate to live among some very attractive Italian women in Staten Island and Brooklyn. Bad thing about many of them is that they sound like trash when they talk and curse so much a truck driver would blush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: