Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 07:58 AM

195 posts, read 429,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatecherub View Post
My log number is below 50, do I have a chance of being contacted for an interview?
Yes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2018, 09:20 AM

532 posts, read 787,194 times
always funny when people with logs below 100 asking if they have a chance..OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCOURSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

many of us here have logs 10K+

myself has a 32k log for this
I made all the brackets

Old 02-14-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WANTNYCAPART View Post
always funny when people with logs below 100 asking if they have a chance..OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCOURSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I made all the brackets
My average log number in these lotteries is 25k, so the less than 100 folks, just looking shine... I would be giving a speech of glory too..with less than 100'..

Old 02-14-2018, 09:35 AM

532 posts, read 787,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinoman818 View Post
My average log number in these lotteries is 25k, so the less than 100 folks, just looking shine... I would be giving a speech of glory too..with less than 100'..
me too.
everything is in 10k+ for me
I have a few that are 3 to 6k but that's nothing. they won't reach to me.

it really does fuking suck

Old 02-14-2018, 06:21 PM

3 posts, read 10,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WANTNYCAPART View Post

I made all the brackets
Lol, I'm sorry. I only ask because this is the first time I've ever gotten a number that wasn't like 45,xxx or something. So, I'm wondering if I should even get my hopes up.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatecherub View Post
Lol, I'm sorry. I only ask because this is the first time I've ever gotten a number that wasn't like 45,xxx or something. So, I'm wondering if I should even get my hopes up.
You have a valid reason to ask when its your first time.... I have asked many questions myself.. Also, to increase your knowledge even more.... you should read the Marketing hand book which could be found by clicking on the link below. It explains what will happen... Plus with that number,,there are many other lottery postings that could also be helpful, ..Many people have asked many other questions and gotten answers in the long process... Good luck to you, and I am more than 80% certain you will get notified... fingers crossed...

ps. Last thing I recommend is to only worry about the process, when you get the first notification from the marketing agent.... it can make people go "Crazy." #insaneindividual #theprocessfromhell #gogetemsoldier

http://www1.nyc.gov/assets/hpd/downl...g-handbook.pdf

Old 02-15-2018, 06:31 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,078,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
For almost every AMI? Now we're talking business!

Except between 60 and 120% AMI.

Perhaps when they build high rise housing in a dicey neighborhood like this, they should make sure to put a subway stop in the basement.

Old 02-17-2018, 11:50 PM

4 posts, read 8,920 times
7XXX No Preference. Received and email to schedule an interview with K&R Realty within the next 30 days. When I applied I was working full time making 52K, I’ve been out of work for 5 weeks and recently acquired a Permanat Part-time position making 31.2K. If I knew then what I know now, I might have stuck it out at my old employer for a little bit longer. I’ll see how the interview goes.

Old 02-19-2018, 04:16 PM

119 posts, read 101,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missii View Post
7XXX No Preference. Received and email to schedule an interview with K&R Realty within the next 30 days. When I applied I was working full time making 52K, I’ve been out of work for 5 weeks and recently acquired a Permanat Part-time position making 31.2K. If I knew then what I know now, I might have stuck it out at my old employer for a little bit longer. I’ll see how the interview goes.
You're lucky, I'm log 5xxx No preference and haven't received an email yet.

Old 02-21-2018, 02:19 PM

1 posts, read 3,992 times
Default Alvista Jamaica Queens area, is it a good neighborhood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinoman818 View Post
This building will have 379 apartments with room for almost every AMI% for grabs. Who's in, for Jamaica center, Queens?

Opens 11/1

[URL]https://a806-housingconnect.nyc.gov/nyclottery/AdvertisementPdf/412.pdf[/URL]
I live in the Bronx and applied for this listing in Jamaica Queens, I am worried because I hear all bad things about this area. Is this part of Jamaica Queens safe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery