Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 06:54 AM

556 posts, read 623,064 times

Advertisements

And she went from police precinct to police precinct to report the crime. She got the runaround from police. They didn’t want the crime stats in their precinct. That’s how the mayor keeps crime stats down. Reminds me of the Dinkins era.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 07:01 AM

1,757 posts, read 2,146,114 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG3K5346Uag

Old 11-18-2017, 10:01 AM

343 posts, read 254,754 times
The video did not upload for me but it sounds like both of these bozos need to be arrested for assault.

Also by definition "man spreading" is just sitting in a dominant stance that is open and fearless like traditional alpha male posture. If a person manspreads and in addition does it to touch and rub against other riders its more like inappropriate sexual contact, and theres signs in our subways that say to report those incidents.

You know what the worst is? When an over weight women who is a 1.25er or higher, sits down and squished against you... there should be laws against that

Old 11-18-2017, 10:08 AM

3,953 posts, read 5,080,180 times
Realistically, the man should be arrested- and the woman can likely sue for medical bills which if uninsured would cost thousands-to-tens-of-thousands for an emergency room visit.

All three seem heinous with their awful language.
They need to charge more to ride the subways to keep out this gutter trash.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanalsLB View Post
And she went from police precinct to police precinct to report the crime. She got the runaround from police. They didn’t want the crime stats in their precinct. That’s how the mayor keeps crime stats down. Reminds me of the Dinkins era.
Shes lucky MTA employees were not around during the incident. They would have dragged her off the train by her hair spitting on her. For dealing with the guy the MTA would probably "hog tie em and git draggin em off da trane"

Old 11-18-2017, 10:28 AM

3,672 posts, read 2,753,407 times
Lol. I’m soooo glad I work from home 90% of the time and live in a neighborhood where I can walk to anything I need. When I do ride the subway, which is rare, I do it during off peak hours. Otherwise I just use Lyft.

It would be great if they added a first class car where you could only get in if you pay a $5 fair and show the special ticket at the doors. The car would have rules and an MTA employee assigned to the car. Rules would be... No music, no loud talking, no nail clipping, no eating, no aggressive behavior. Larger seats and you can purchase bottled water.

I’d be all over that.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:28 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,361,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
If she hit him first she gets no sympathy from me. Maybe she'll consider keeping her hands to herself next time?
Does it say she hit him first? I didn't see that. Or is it in the video that she did? (Can't watch it now that's why I am asking.)

Old 11-18-2017, 10:43 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,230,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WithDisp View Post
Realistically, the man should be arrested- and the woman can likely sue for medical bills which if uninsured would cost thousands-to-tens-of-thousands for an emergency room visit.

All three seem heinous with their awful language.
They need to charge more to ride the subways to keep out this gutter trash.
This is NYC. They do just the opposite: https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...e-city-council

Old 11-18-2017, 12:17 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,857,841 times
quote:
You know what the worst is? When an over weight women who is a 1.25er or higher, sits down and squished against you... there should be laws against that

I'm a total seat rat whereas I WILL find a seat even on a crowded train somehow someway, but I would never squish myself like some people do. It's not a female thing really, both genders of fatties do this all the time. It's like are you not aware of your damn body mass?! 4 times out of 10 they smell as well.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:25 PM

If they squish, I stand up immediately. I dont put up with that move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City