Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 05:49 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,884,218 times

Advertisements

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill proudly announces that its newest restaurant, located at 2375 E. Tremont Avenue Bronx, NY 10462, is scheduled to open in Fall 2018. The Bronx Golden Corral will be Golden Corral’s first location in an urban market and the first within New York City. The new Bronx Golden Corral will bring 120 jobs to the community, and will retain all employees of the location's previous restaurant, The Bronx Grill. The location will seat approximately 300 customers, feature two private dining rooms and on-site parking.

The Bronx Golden Corral location will feature endless home-style buffet favorites such as pot roast, fried chicken, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, rotisserie chicken and steamed vegetables, plus a variety of international tastes and flavors including Italian and Mexican and signature seafood dishes on its Lighthouse Seafood Bay buffet.

As a complement to the hot buffet items, the restaurant will feature a market-fresh salad bar, where guests may build their own salads from dozens of ingredients.

Rounding out the buffet offering, a variety of cakes, pies, and homemade breads—including warm, melt-in-your-mouth yeast rolls—will be served on the Bakery buffet. The new Bronx Golden Corral will also showcase a premium Dessert Buffet, including freshly-spun cotton candy and the legendary Chocolate Wonderfall – an ever-flowing chocolate fountain for dipping your favorite fruits and dessert treats.

NYC's First Golden Corral - Golden Corral of The Bronx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2018, 05:50 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,478,550 times
Please don't tell me you think that's a sign of gentrification!

Old 04-28-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Please don't tell me you think that's a sign of gentrification!
You don’t read my posts. I’m always saying the BX won’t be gentrified for awhile

Old 04-28-2018, 05:54 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,235,184 times
An all you can eat buffet, of crappy, unhealthy foods to an area already suffering with health problems and obesity rates. Geese just what we need here.

Old 04-28-2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
You don’t read my posts. I’m always saying the BX won’t be gentrified for awhile
Yes I know you believe that, but on the flip side you think Chipotle is a sign of gentrification

Old 04-28-2018, 05:59 PM

3,730 posts, read 3,466,157 times
An "All you can eat" buffet in the Bronx? Where people can sit their fat asses for hours eating for one low low price?

I give the place 6 months before shutting down because people inside will take Hours to eat and take up all the seating. Not to mention the pushing, shoving and possible stabbing to come out of it all because someone cut a line or looked at someone wrong.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Yes I know you believe that, but on the flip side you think Chipotle is a sign of gentrification
It is. I didn’t say it was happening though. That is different. So is Target. But if you read what I said in that thread you would’ve also read when I said that it makes complete sense that Starbucks and Chipotle opened on 161 and Fordham because of the municipal and college systems in the areas. There are a smattering of white people in both of those areas but again The BX won’t gentrify for awhile. It won’t happen until East Harlem completely gentrifies. No one said Golden Corral is a sign of gentrification. You’re tryin to make fetch happen

Old 04-28-2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
It is. I didn’t say it was happening though. That is different. So is Target. But if you read what I said in that thread you would’ve also read when I said that it makes complete sense that Starbucks and Chipotle opened on 161 and Fordham because of the municipal and college systems in the areas. There are a smattering of white people in both of those areas but again The BX won’t gentrify for awhile. It won’t happen until East Harlem completely gentrifies. No one said Golden Corral is a sign of gentrification. You’re tryin to make fetch happen
The South Bronx is already gentrifying, in the early stages though. By the time it's super noticible it will be even less affordable.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:19 PM

34,082 posts, read 47,278,015 times
That place is gonna be worse than Seafood City, sorry to say

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-28-2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
That place is gonna be worse than Seafood City, sorry to say
I have never done City Island
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: