Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2018, 07:13 PM

202 posts, read 165,496 times

Advertisements

Yea. I live in an old neighborhood nestled far away from anyone associated w/hip hop. We have a neighborhood watch that would have cops on site in minutes should anyone listening to rap need to be apprehended and asked to leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2018, 12:54 AM

3,144 posts, read 2,735,240 times
"Yea. I live in an old neighborhood nestled far away from anyone associated w/hip hop. "

Hahahaah, you're kidding yourself.

100% guarantee that looking at me you would not slot me into whatever idiotic stereotype you have of people "associated w/hip hop" (I mean, apparently the mods want us to pretend now that we don't know what you really mean), but my iTunes has everything from Eric B. and Rakim to Vince Staples. Admittedly you would not catch me dead living in some inbred Queens community that hasn't contributed anything but whining and pension fraud to the city in decades, but if I were your neighbor, you'd never know it.

" that would have cops on site in minutes should anyone listening to rap need to be apprehended and asked to leave."

If your foolish self is calling the cops on people for listening to rap and anyone gets hurt as a result, I hope it's you. How do people not know in 2018 not to call the cops except for ACTUAL emergencies?

It's always these sad mediocre Queens communities which don't have any accomplishments of their own to take pride in that have to get an attitude over people who supposedly don't fit in. Losers have to try to find someone to look down on, I guess.

Old 10-28-2018, 02:28 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,887,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
"Yea. I live in an old neighborhood nestled far away from anyone associated w/hip hop. "

Hahahaah, you're kidding yourself.

100% guarantee that looking at me you would not slot me into whatever idiotic stereotype you have of people "associated w/hip hop" (I mean, apparently the mods want us to pretend now that we don't know what you really mean), but my iTunes has everything from Eric B. and Rakim to Vince Staples. Admittedly you would not catch me dead living in some inbred Queens community that hasn't contributed anything but whining and pension fraud to the city in decades, but if I were your neighbor, you'd never know it.

" that would have cops on site in minutes should anyone listening to rap need to be apprehended and asked to leave."

If your foolish self is calling the cops on people for listening to rap and anyone gets hurt as a result, I hope it's you. How do people not know in 2018 not to call the cops except for ACTUAL emergencies?

It's always these sad mediocre Queens communities which don't have any accomplishments of their own to take pride in that have to get an attitude over people who supposedly don't fit in. Losers have to try to find someone to look down on, I guess.
I'm pretty sure he is being facetious

Old 10-28-2018, 04:39 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,599,436 times
The guy who sent the Pipe bomb, Cesar S, was reported to have been from Brooklyn. First thing I wondered was which person from City Data it might be.

Old 10-28-2018, 04:40 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,599,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensCeltic View Post
Yea. I live in an old neighborhood nestled far away from anyone associated w/hip hop. We have a neighborhood watch that would have cops on site in minutes should anyone listening to rap need to be apprehended and asked to leave.
Would that include the classic Blondie song, Rapture?

Old 11-01-2018, 06:43 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,403,359 times
Do any adults actually listen to this degenerate thugs music? This punk along with his entourage should be wiped off the planet.

Old 11-01-2018, 06:53 AM

19,054 posts, read 13,968,817 times
This is the result of judges no properly punishing scum for their crimes.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 11-01-2018, 07:33 AM

37,157 posts, read 39,418,669 times
I like that the last century and a half has basically been a continual stream of shock at the degenerate music of the succeeding generation. I hope to one day also clutch my pearls tightly and with incredibly sweaty palms, but unfortunately I mostly play and listen to classical music from the 17th and 18th century so everything is so very, very shocking to me.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:29 AM

192 posts, read 187,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
I like that the last century and a half has basically been a continual stream of shock at the degenerate music of the succeeding generation. I hope to one day also clutch my pearls tightly and with incredibly sweaty palms, but unfortunately I mostly play and listen to classical music from the 17th and 18th century so everything is so very, very shocking to me.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I bet there is someone born in the late XVI century that think the music that you listen to is trash as well LOL

Old 11-01-2018, 09:41 AM

37,157 posts, read 39,418,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedThatApt View Post
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I bet there is someone born in the late XVI century that think the music that you listen to is trash as well LOL
Yea, especially those Mozart scat canons. Those are still crazy vulgar. Even then, popular music of the day, as in that of wandering troubadours and popular sung folk songs seldom put to sheet music would sometimes depict a good level of sex, violence, and inebriation along with some cuckolding, pedophilia, rape, and bestiality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: