Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2019, 02:46 PM

201 posts, read 85,133 times

Advertisements

I see an undercurrent of raising wages in POC-only businesses where they are stretching ordinary service jobs to $20-25 per hour. I am also suspecting construction companies stretching further into that salary range for potentially undocumented workers with evidence of construction companies offering immigrants strong visa assistance backed with great insurance, and benefits. This is happening because of the "US citizens don't want to do hard work." jibe, but also because the construction companies do not hire US natives.

At the same time, the minimum wage that everyone sees is $15 and some companies pay strictly in that range and they limit themselves to employing only certain sets of more legitimate citizens or even targeting people with the classic Anglo speaking USA family with more than one generation of living in the USA, who have fluent English speaking skills, opposed to the first generation ones.

I think something is happening with a secondary minimum wage that is hidden. Why? I can see using 2 minimum wages to secretly stagnate US citizens while lifting POC-only+undocumented and the 1st generational workforce above the legal US citizens, to ultimately eventually cut out full citizens leaving them in the dust and in the poor house. I suspect a sneak attack is occurring with dual minimum wages. It is a Trojan Horse.

This hidden ghost wage could soon stretch to 20, 25, and in the 30 range then it would begin subtracting a lot of the people who got them there, such as white college educated females, and even digging through voting records to actually turn on and begin subtracting "Democratic" voters through modernized hiring practices of discrimination, not much different than Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity but they will just mascaraed under different terminology. It could happen quickly. It would be a "thanks but no thanks", "we will take all your jobs, housing, and money". Next thing you know, US citizens would be lucky to be their slave.

If my theory is correct, the moment that white females begin complaining of being ousted from the workforce, there would be no turning back.

There could be a split like that already with the wheels in motion. I have noticed elements of it happening here in NYC. POC-only businesses are becoming very brazen about being POC-only. Essentially splitting the wage requirements would snap like an economic rubber band and it will leave legal US citizens shafted in many regards, including the "liberal" who are currently servants into the system that will eliminate them too.

Have a fun Halloween kiddies.

Old 10-20-2019, 03:41 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,077,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay443 View Post
I see an undercurrent of raising wages in POC-only businesses where they are stretching ordinary service jobs to $20-25 per hour. I am also suspecting construction companies stretching further into that salary range for potentially undocumented workers with evidence of construction companies offering immigrants strong visa assistance backed with great insurance, and benefits. This is happening because of the "US citizens don't want to do hard work." jibe, but also because the construction companies do not hire US natives.

At the same time, the minimum wage that everyone sees is $15 and some companies pay strictly in that range and they limit themselves to employing only certain sets of more legitimate citizens or even targeting people with the classic Anglo speaking USA family with more than one generation of living in the USA, who have fluent English speaking skills, opposed to the first generation ones.

I think something is happening with a secondary minimum wage that is hidden. Why? I can see using 2 minimum wages to secretly stagnate US citizens while lifting POC-only+undocumented and the 1st generational workforce above the legal US citizens, to ultimately eventually cut out full citizens leaving them in the dust and in the poor house. I suspect a sneak attack is occurring with dual minimum wages. It is a Trojan Horse.

This hidden ghost wage could soon stretch to 20, 25, and in the 30 range then it would begin subtracting a lot of the people who got them there, such as white college educated females, and even digging through voting records to actually turn on and begin subtracting "Democratic" voters through modernized hiring practices of discrimination, not much different than Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity but they will just mascaraed under different terminology. It could happen quickly. It would be a "thanks but no thanks", "we will take all your jobs, housing, and money". Next thing you know, US citizens would be lucky to be their slave.

If my theory is correct, the moment that white females begin complaining of being ousted from the workforce, there would be no turning back.

There could be a split like that already with the wheels in motion. I have noticed elements of it happening here in NYC. POC-only businesses are becoming very brazen about being POC-only. Essentially splitting the wage requirements would snap like an economic rubber band and it will leave legal US citizens shafted in many regards, including the "liberal" who are currently servants into the system that will eliminate them too.

Have a fun Halloween kiddies.
This is a truly great conspiracy theory. Did you think this up yourself or see it somewhere else ?
I think you should put an application in at the White House for an advisory position.

Old 10-20-2019, 03:48 PM

983 posts, read 932,073 times
This is happening because of the "US citizens don't want to do hard work." jibe, but also because the construction companies do not hire US natives.

Companies specifically target immigrants because they have less recourse to abuse. H1B immigrants (high skilled visa, in science and tech work) put up with ever-increasing demands for greater hours and lesser pay becuase if they compain and get fired, they get deported. Illegal immigrants in low skilled labor take whatever they can get because a lot of jobs won't take the risk of hiring someone under the table. Why would any company specifically go after foreigners to pay them MORE? No, they go after immigrants becuase they can be paid LESS, which stagnates wages for citizens becuase we have to compete with immigrants.

Old 10-20-2019, 07:57 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay443 View Post
Opinion: One does not have to look to far to see what happens when you hire unskilled labor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YczDIiWWMPM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City