Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support it?
Yes 58 35.58%
No 87 53.37%
Don`t care 18 11.04%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 02:45 PM

1,486 posts, read 988,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
Education is great to bad this lady never was taught how to think.

Are you going to explain purpose behind your thoughts as to why, or is everyone supposed to guess?

Old 06-10-2020, 04:10 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessOne View Post

Are you going to explain purpose behind your thoughts as to why, or is everyone supposed to guess?
She is a fool, there is nothing she said that made any sense.

Old 06-10-2020, 04:11 PM

19,037 posts, read 13,948,655 times
So tomorrow is thursday which means time to skedaddle back to the liquor store to buy expensive bottles in celebration of all of this overtime. Last week it was a $250 bottle of Balvenie Portwood 21. This week I’m thinking of going with two bottles in the $70-$100 range instead.

Recs?

To the Antifa/BLM people reading this, I cannot thank you enough for giving me the opportunity not only to purchase high-prices whiskeys, but also to grab a new jetski and retire 3 years earlier than expected!

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-10-2020, 04:24 PM

8,104 posts, read 6,748,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
So tomorrow is thursday which means time to skedaddle back to the liquor store to buy expensive bottles in celebration of all of this overtime. Last week it was a $250 bottle of Balvenie Portwood 21. This week I’m thinking of going with two bottles in the $70-$100 range instead.

Recs?

To the Antifa/BLM people reading this, I cannot thank you enough for giving me the opportunity not only to purchase high-prices whiskeys, but also to grab a new jetski and retire 3 years earlier than expected!
You’ve got to name that jet ski. It’s bad luck not to. How about “The Only Thing That Matters”...

Old 06-10-2020, 04:31 PM

19,037 posts, read 13,948,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
You’ve got to name that jet ski. It’s bad luck not to. How about “The Only Thing That Matters”...
Sorry bud, already chosen and I will order the sticker as soon as I buy the ski:

“ACAB”

If you don’t know, look it up.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-10-2020, 04:44 PM

8,104 posts, read 6,748,207 times
Quote:
Sorry bud, already chosen and I will order the sticker as soon as I buy the ski:

“ACAB”

Lol@ACAB!!!

Old 06-10-2020, 05:13 PM

1,486 posts, read 988,352 times
Quote:
Im guessing that is a common trait since your comment also did not make any sense, and when asked to elaborate to allow better understanding of your point of view, you doubled down.

Quote:

“ACAB”

Above Cute Average Bear

Solved! lol

Old 06-10-2020, 05:20 PM
PVW

287 posts, read 164,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
If they are, then they're not getting enough education on the issue and should blame the people surrounding them for not educating them better on it. I can understand why other races or cultures would ask, I wouldn't expect them to know. And if they knew, they would not ask.
Meaning that they are discussing it among themselves and critiquing the mainstream narratives that the only crime that matters is that of police brutality. It's happening in all kinds of places.

Old 06-10-2020, 05:34 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessOne View Post
Im guessing that is a common trait since your comment also did not make any sense, and when asked to elaborate to allow better understanding of your point of view, you doubled down.

Above Cute Average Bear

Solved! lol
yes cause all those harmed by the riots are behind racism, listening to a fool like her is guaranteed to increase racism of anyone who judges groups by single individuals.

Old 06-10-2020, 07:17 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,426,022 times
Quote:
What is even more foolish are the oceans of people protesting who would never allow someone of color into their home let alone date someone in a minor community.

I don't believe for one second that everyone protesting was/is anti racism. Same holds true for the black and brown community.

It was an excuse to go crazy. Don't try to hide under the guise of racism.

2 Alpha males going at each other for petty BS. One happened to be black and the other white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City