Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 07:53 AM

6,689 posts, read 6,038,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
I suffered mightily from my booster shot, but PROVING cause and effect is nigh onto impossible.

What galls me the most is that the vaccines may show themselves to be worthless and I went through crippling pain for nothing. I am still afraid to go back to the gym. I am not ready for the grim reaper yet.

I have never trusted masks. Their recommendation was unverified shooting from the hip.

So all I can do is sit home in a slow boil watching Netflix (currently CLICKBAIT.)
And now the CDC is recommending a fourth shot (second booster) three months after the first booster for immunocompromised people, which means that it's just a matter of time before they will recommend the same for non immunocompromised people

I think Pfizer has surplus and so they want to sell everyone of their useless covid vaccines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2022, 02:46 PM

2,731 posts, read 6,120,850 times
They've backed off on requiring a booster for healthcare workers, thank God. My husband was scheduled to get it tonight. He's vaccinated AND had Covid last month and they do.not.care. They're reevaluating in 3 months.

Old 02-23-2022, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
They've backed off on requiring a booster for healthcare workers, thank God. My husband was scheduled to get it tonight. He's vaccinated AND had Covid last month and they do.not.care. They're reevaluating in 3 months.
What do you think the answer will be in three months? Asking cause I’m a healthcare worker although I’ve worked remote for almost 4 years now cause I’m in IT. Yet I’m still being asked to do the booster crap. I have a medical exemption but it may expire in 2023.

Also, Adams said that he will eliminate the mandates in the coming weeks. So to all who have been placed on unpaid leave, does that mean that they can come back to work? How messed up it would be if mandates continued to apply only to healthcare workers. This is a very big problem. I’d rather work for a financial firm at this point.

https://www.netsdaily.com/2022/2/23/...next-few-weeks

Old 02-23-2022, 06:54 PM

More proof COVID was a plandemic:

Scientists find genetic match between Covid and Moderna 2016 patent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...na-patent.html

Old 02-23-2022, 08:39 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,262,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
I suffered mightily from my booster shot, but PROVING cause and effect is nigh onto impossible.

What galls me the most is that the vaccines may show themselves to be worthless and I went through crippling pain for nothing. I am still afraid to go back to the gym. I am not ready for the grim reaper yet.

I have never trusted masks. Their recommendation was unverified shooting from the hip.

So all I can do is sit home in a slow boil watching Netflix (currently CLICKBAIT.)
What did your "suffering" entail?

Old 02-23-2022, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
What did your "suffering" entail?
Why do you put suffering in quotes? If you search for her posts she describes in great detail what happened to her.

Old 02-23-2022, 11:41 PM

2,625 posts, read 1,223,922 times
I don't really follow the markets, but a lot of these vaccine makers did not seem to be as profitable as projected and several stocks (moderna in particular) seem to have dropped in value a bit. Perhaps these companies realized that this endeavor was not as profitable as they thought it was going to be, and the pushback from it is not worth the benefit it provides in the P/L columns.

Old 02-24-2022, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
What do you think the answer will be in three months? Asking cause I’m a healthcare worker although I’ve worked remote for almost 4 years now cause I’m in IT. Yet I’m still being asked to do the booster crap. I have a medical exemption but it may expire in 2023.

Also, Adams said that he will eliminate the mandates in the coming weeks. So to all who have been placed on unpaid leave, does that mean that they can come back to work? How messed up it would be if mandates continued to apply only to healthcare workers. This is a very big problem. I’d rather work for a financial firm at this point.

https://www.netsdaily.com/2022/2/23/...next-few-weeks
I really have no idea. The dishonesty around all of this is so outrageous. They were insisting that hospitals did not lose staff because of the vaccine mandate and were short staffed because of covid. Every single hospital worker knows that's not true. Hospitals are perpetually short staffed - that's their business model! Now they stated outright that they're backing off on the booster mandate because they can't afford to lose anymore healthcare workers. I'm glad at least for the 3 months because we have no idea what kind of reaction he could have after having 2 vaccines and covid. Because they can't be bothered to test your levels like they would with absolutely any other vaccine.

And how is following science to make you get a booster when you're not even there? My husband was out on leave over the summer and they made him get Covid tests during it. It's all theater.

Old 02-24-2022, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Why do you put suffering in quotes? If you search for her posts she describes in great detail what happened to her.

Another follow the science person who doesn't "believe" in reactions to vaccines despite the fact that they list all of the reactions people can have right their on their own handouts.

My friend's appendix burst after he got the vaccine in order to keep his job and I can assure he "suffered" and his family "suffered" the 10 days he spent in the hospital with no visitors.

Old 02-24-2022, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
Another follow the science person who doesn't "believe" in reactions to vaccines despite the fact that they list all of the reactions people can have right their on their own handouts.

My friend's appendix burst after he got the vaccine in order to keep his job and I can assure he "suffered" and his family "suffered" the 10 days he spent in the hospital with no visitors.
How terrible! A hairstylist at my friend's beauty parlor suffered a tragic loss when both her son and husband passed away two days after the pfizer vaccine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City