Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 01:23 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,031,771 times

Advertisements

I said it before and I will say it again. Implement the eye for an eye element of Sharia law for criminal offenses. Decapitation, severing hands, stoning, etc. for theft, murder, rape, assault, etc. Muslim nations - the vast majority of which are black and brown - use this measure exhaustively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2022, 03:49 PM

12 posts, read 5,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
I said it before and I will say it again. Implement the eye for an eye element of Sharia law for criminal offenses. Decapitation, severing hands, stoning, etc. for theft, murder, rape, assault, etc. Muslim nations - the vast majority of which are black and brown - use this measure exhaustively.

and does it get them anywhere? obviously if it was then those places would be utopias .well i guess in their eyes it is a utopia, a religious one.

Old 02-22-2022, 05:45 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,853,083 times
Bad people take care of Bad people that do Bad things. That's why!

Old 02-23-2022, 06:05 AM

61 posts, read 33,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
I dont kopw about going that far realistically, but (under the assumption Guilty=Guilty) I disagree on prison reforms and rights for prisoners. They gave up their rights and humanity when they commited the crime. why scream justice in prison.... give them forced labor. 2 meals a day. let them be useful without burdening tax dollars.

Old 02-23-2022, 07:43 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,031,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmirror View Post
and does it get them anywhere? obviously if it was then those places would be utopias .well i guess in their eyes it is a utopia, a religious one.
It does, actually. There is very little street or violent crime in those places. The streets are clean. Traffic runs well. There is no litter.

Even graffiti is rare. Those countries are ****holes for other reasons though, namely they are ruled by dictators who try to export jihad against the infidel West, crack down on women's rights, lgbt, or even eating pork/drinking alcohol. Now, it is possible to borrow some of the practices from these places without falling into their religious dogma.

Old 02-23-2022, 11:04 AM

1,312 posts, read 1,665,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
The jury is still out in whether or not bail reform led to an increase in crime.
That's not the issue, it is whether those released on bail commit another crime while waiting for their case to come to a conclusion. The data points to an unequivocal yes.

Old 02-23-2022, 06:03 PM

789 posts, read 487,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
The bail elimination only hurts black and brown people, because even if half of all criminals are black and brown, even at that rate they are way less than 1% of the neighborhoods they live in and they oppress/victimize the other 99% of black and brown people.

it's the same criminals that keep committing the same crime over and over and over. Bail is supposed to stop that cycle
Black/brown only half of the criminals? What planet you be living on! Try about 95%.

And they are now in every hood, including white and asian hoods. Never, ever, ever, in my 50 years living in NE Queens amongst Asians/whites have we had homies coming in and car jacking regular folks in broad daylight. Lol. Never.

Old 02-24-2022, 06:36 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by islanders2021 View Post
Black/brown only half of the criminals? What planet you be living on! Try about 95%.
This is FBI nationwide statistics, 53% of murders committed within black/brown group which is 13% of population. But you can drill down further, vast majority of those killers are males aged 16-30 or something like that, Even then, the killers & criminals represent well under 1% of the members of the group. A tiny minority terrorizes the overwhelming majority, which is why revolving door criminal justice is such a cancer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City