Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2023, 05:56 AM

69 posts, read 27,390 times

Advertisements

I recently watched the below video which provided a glimpse of what is going on inside the largest migrant hotel in NYC.

NYC does not have the resources to provide free shelter, free food, free healthcare, free clothing, free metro cards and stipends to thousands of people indefinitely. What will happen, once the money runs out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-DQwqf3zE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2023, 06:28 AM

59 posts, read 21,754 times
One thing that remains constant is they are Latino, Hispanic, and Speak Spanish.
Yuck

If you put a Latino, Hispanic in charge of anything it gets over run with more Latino, Hispanics.
Yuck

Old 05-26-2023, 06:30 AM

1,910 posts, read 736,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_SummerNight View Post
I recently watched the below video which provided a glimpse of what is going on inside the largest migrant hotel in NYC.

NYC does not have the resources to provide free shelter, free food, free healthcare, free clothing, free metro cards and stipends to thousands of people indefinitely. What will happen, once the money runs out?
They'll be on the streets trying to survive.

Old 05-26-2023, 06:34 AM

69 posts, read 27,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoeChip View Post
One thing that remains constant is they are Latino, Hispanic, and Speak Spanish.
Yuck

If you put a Latino, Hispanic in charge of anything it gets over run with more Latino, Hispanics.
Yuck
I didn't create this thread to disparage Latinos/Hispanics. I created this thread because I'm sure many are curious about the "inside operations" of the largest migrant hotel in NYC.

It is quite simply unsustainable. NYC doesn't have the resources to continue this operation in perpetuity.

Old 05-26-2023, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
They'll be on the streets trying to survive.
Nah, they have free housing contracts.
Truth is Americans will be on the streets.
Look at California tent cities.

Why can’t anyone in NYC connect the dots with California?

Man if you put a Latino Hispanic (and jew) in charge of our southern border (Mayorkas) he is going to allow as many Latino Hispanics into our country as he possibly can. Latino people have an ethnocentric tribal mentality that is stronger than our laws or any logic. All they want is more more more Latinos.

Listen to the video, the chubby Latino hotel manager says the Row has 2-3 new Latino babies born per week there.
Yuck yuck yuck

Old 05-26-2023, 06:37 AM

Quote:
I didn't create this thread to disparage Latinos/Hispanics. I created this thread because I'm sure many are curious about the "inside operations" of the largest migrant hotel in NYC.

It is quite simply unsustainable. NYC doesn't have the resources to continue this operation in perpetuity.
It is astronomically upsetting though, wtf does anyone expect? More welcome mats? More red carpets?
I would rather see each and every one of these invaders detained and arrested, violently if necessary.

Why would any of you have kid gloves on? How stupid is all of this?

How much stupider naive and gullible can this city become?

Old 05-26-2023, 06:38 AM

Quote:

The inside operation IS LATINO. That IS the whole damn thing.

Old 05-26-2023, 06:41 AM

2,437 posts, read 1,214,424 times
NY has plenty of money. our Pols will just raise taxes.

Old 05-26-2023, 06:43 AM

Are New Yorkers truly that absolutely naive and that gullible beyond repair?

The invaders in these hotels have more guns than we do. The Latino hotel manager is like yeah they all have multiple guns in every room.

wtf don’t you people get about this situation that continually leaves you in a passive state of thinking this problem will just go away?

Why can’t other people connect the dots?

Old 05-26-2023, 06:53 AM

Also this video answers the question for ages people cry “illegals cannot get food stamps”. Well there you idiots go: the chubby Latino hotel manager says it right there in the video that yes they do.

Now the same dummies who always said the illegals cannot get food stamps, now you see it right here in this topic, now they say “this is not sustainable”. They say it in a way that their frame of mind is in the realm of thinking that all of this disaster of Latino invaders was some big huge accidental mix-up or something.
They don’t understand this is being done purposefully.

They just dont effing get it.
How can these people even live in NYC and still lack such a huge expanse of any street smarts at all?

How can you not be pissed off at Latinos?
You must not know jack about Latinos to be fair. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City