Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2024, 06:24 PM

5,805 posts, read 2,930,663 times

Advertisements

Gemini Method would work well on these squatters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2024, 06:33 PM

14,045 posts, read 13,917,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
We live in a clown world. City council strikes again. Yes this was voted for.
Saw video of undocumented illegal telling other undocumented people to squat in people homes because of law allow them to stay for 30 days.

Old 03-20-2024, 05:29 AM

19,031 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Metro is right. What needs to happen is a business - maybe the mob can get back on this one - that sends a few dudes to set up shop right alongside the squatters. The owner can even give them a real lease as part of the operation. Make their lives a living hell until they leave. Turn the laws right back on these low-life scummers.

When regular people cannot count on a universal suffrage-based skell government to secure their property, they will take matters into their own hands. I know 100% that I would never face a squatter situation. I don’t wait for government to solve my problems.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-20-2024, 07:20 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Metro is right. What needs to happen is a business - maybe the mob can get back on this one - that sends a few dudes to set up shop right alongside the squatters. The owner can even give them a real lease as part of the operation. Make their lives a living hell until they leave. Turn the laws right back on these low-life scummers.

When regular people cannot count on a universal suffrage-based skell government to secure their property, they will take matters into their own hands. I know 100% that I would never face a squatter situation. I don’t wait for government to solve my problems.
Someone already started such a business, so it should catch on across the country as this becomes more prevalent: (Squatter moved into his mother's house. He had his mother write up a lease, leasing it to himself. Went into the house installed cameras.........

https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-est...-mothers-house

I can't even believe this is a thing! And the illegals/fake asylum seekers will be searching for homes, and just like how they know how to milk the system here, this will be an add on with "word of mouth".

I guess we should all take a look at the Landlord and Tenant Act, and squatter's rights in our states. Imagine going on vacation, coming back and someone living in your house. I guess with a house on the market, they could even check it out, figure out how to enter for best results.

In the video though, and it still isn't right, the man is saying that the owner of that particular home owes him money for work that he has done on that house, which doesn't entitled him to move in, but I do wonder what the rest of the story on that is.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:51 AM

2,609 posts, read 1,205,579 times
Folks,

The real story here is you get what you vote for.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:51 AM

1,929 posts, read 817,432 times
Where's Paul Kersey when he's really needed?

Old 03-20-2024, 09:59 AM

3,183 posts, read 1,654,323 times
Squatters are the tool that big business use to get owners out of properties on the cheap. They have the ability to get cash and do short sales and pay off squatters. This is just another playbook the elites use to take over properties.

Old 03-20-2024, 03:23 PM

2,609 posts, read 1,205,579 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFdbbcj4Ao

Old 03-20-2024, 04:51 PM

7,922 posts, read 9,146,005 times
The squatter is illegally subletting space in the house. So where is the building department?

Hopefully he gets one in the back of his head one night. Problem solved.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/20/us-new...resident-says/

Old 03-20-2024, 06:05 PM

1,239 posts, read 311,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post

These laws were always on the books but they were never enforced in this manner. Therefore, it was only the real, real, real dummies who even tried it. If they did, the cops were called and they just threw them out. I grew up for 30+ years in this city and I've never heard of a ****ing squatter in NYC until about a year ago.

In this situation, there are two clown cops who are clearly afraid of losing their jobs and then going to work for half the pay and benefits somewhere else so they do what they believe will get them in the least amount of trouble.

The worst/sad part about this video is the cops. It's not even the squatter. The squatter is a clear scumbag and lowlife and that's obvious to everyone. What's not obvious to many is that the cops in this situation are just tools in service of an ideology. It used to be that cops used discretion and *did the right thing*, especially when it came to scumbags v innocent civilians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City