Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2011, 09:49 PM

243 posts, read 682,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDACURA71 View Post
Well I guess 6 out of 37000 is not bad at all. But theyre only violations. I had to retake my urine today because it was too clean. Lol I told them next time I throw some dirt in the sample. I thought it is suppose to be clean. I know I drank alot of water because I drank the night before and didn't want the breathalyzer to come out with any trace which I passed as well. Physical completed and Passed...
your pee was too diluted to test properly. n/g

Old 08-09-2011, 09:51 PM

243 posts, read 682,123 times
does anyone know what the limits are for the blood test / blood pressure / ekg disqualifications ect ?

Old 08-10-2011, 04:45 AM

142 posts, read 267,908 times
Quote:
Well I guess 6 out of 37000 is not bad at all. But theyre only violations. I had to retake my urine today because it was too clean. Lol I told them next time I throw some dirt in the sample. I thought it is suppose to be clean. I know I drank alot of water because I drank the night before and didn't want the breathalyzer to come out with any trace which I passed as well. Physical completed and Passed...
Did You get the official green light from HR that you passed?

Old 08-10-2011, 04:46 AM

184 posts, read 338,920 times
people drinking the night before the medical?.....some people need to get serious.......anyways to settle the questions about convictions......anything short of rape or being a pedophile really doesn't matter to them because of the nature of the job.....there are plenty of workers who have served time....you need to be honest and list every conviction and get the disposition from the respective court....if the court cannot find the disposition you can go to 346 Broadway and get it.....have the date of the offense which will help the weirdo behind the desk find it......if they still can't find it list the charge/violation anyway and tell them that it cannot be found.....this happened to me for an open container summons and I had no problem...again LIST everything even if it is sealed........you do not need to list anything that you were found not guilty or was dismissed....

Old 08-10-2011, 07:38 AM

253 posts, read 540,256 times
Quote:
Yes my last violation was in 2004 so it's been 7 yrs. We get wiser.
They are looking more for people with license problems... Like DWI... Dont quote me but I think as long as you put it down you shouldn't have a problem... People who had problems that were of concern were asked to leave at orientation...

Old 08-10-2011, 07:39 AM

1,809 posts, read 7,063,729 times
So that means that DSNY is able to and will find any sealed records that
you either didn't disclose or were unable to find the disposition of your case? I thought only law enforcement can look into sealed records, then
again DSNY is a government agency so they might have that power.

I am talking about misdemeanors where you plead guilty and had to pay a
fine or restitution, no jail time and if you stayed out of trouble for a certain period of time your record will be sealed.

Criminal History Record Search - Unified Court System

Old 08-10-2011, 07:41 AM

Default 3rd times a charm

I cant believe I did that medical 3 times... The people doing the EKG Remembered me I went there so many times... See you fellas on September 12th... PLEASE GOD LET IT SNOW THIS WINTER!!!

Old 08-10-2011, 07:46 AM

269 posts, read 497,072 times
Just a heads up to all you guys goin for medicals. Clean breathalyzer and urine don't mean you are out of the woods. When I went to Quest yesterday. The tech there gave me a rundown after she scanned our paperwork they gave us. And they are checking for everything. INCLUDING drug and alcohol screening again. So for all you whizzonator technicians like the one at my medical in November. Don't waste your time or the time of another potential candidate behind. Don't even show up cause your gonna get caught on the blood anyway. Good Luck to everyone else. See you Sept. 2 nd for final processing.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:42 AM

38 posts, read 68,466 times
I got my letter today I am so happy aug 23 can't wait ..

Old 08-10-2011, 10:00 AM

has anyone got called for final processing yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City