Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2011, 11:31 AM

124 posts, read 215,001 times

Advertisements

66x

Old 08-25-2011, 11:40 AM

51 posts, read 101,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad397 View Post
ok good stuff. i went to HR on broadway early this morning saw a large group maybe 50-60 in todays orientation. asked about my medical foul up and was directed to the clinic. when i got to the clinic the wierdo guy at window 4 would not even look at me me.... so i went to window 2 and explained that there was a clerical error in my medical paperwork and the supervisor was called over. who would have known, after he asked me my name he actually had my file in his hand and showed me a big A (for acceptance) ! i later spoke to a really nice lady in HR who told me that i would probably be in tomorrow's round of calls for the september 2nd final processing . The first group of final processing got their call today for Sept. 1st. So for sure they are looking to get into the 800's for the first class !
Excellent update Nomad. I'm also glad you got your medical situation cleared up. I'm so looking forward to getting my call tomorrow.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:37 PM

135 posts, read 289,103 times
Anyone has any idea how long.......
TO: FINAL PROCESSING phone call ? (in days or week/s) Approximate of course

Old 08-25-2011, 12:43 PM

142 posts, read 267,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFDNYEMS View Post
Anyone has any idea how long.......
TO: FINAL PROCESSING phone call ? (in days or week/s) Approximate of course
Mine took 3 weeks, Medical on the 5th got called for final today.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:48 PM

21 posts, read 38,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by egotrip View Post
Excellent update Nomad. I'm also glad you got your medical situation cleared up. I'm so looking forward to getting my call tomorrow.
Nomad what list # are u? 69X here and still waiting for final processing call.

Old 08-25-2011, 12:57 PM

243 posts, read 682,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardman5 View Post
Nomad what list # are u? 69X here and still waiting for final processing call.
low 800's you should get a call today or tomorrow morning at the latest, if not call them and find out whats going on !

Old 08-25-2011, 01:08 PM

13 posts, read 21,548 times
Quote:
ok good stuff. i went to HR on broadway early this morning saw a large group maybe 50-60 in todays orientation. asked about my medical foul up and was directed to the clinic. when i got to the clinic the wierdo guy at window 4 would not even look at me me.... so i went to window 2 and explained that there was a clerical error in my medical paperwork and the supervisor was called over. who would have known, after he asked me my name he actually had my file in his hand and showed me a big A (for acceptance) ! i later spoke to a really nice lady in HR who told me that i would probably be in tomorrow's round of calls for the september 2nd final processing . The first group of final processing got their call today for Sept. 1st. So for sure they are looking to get into the 800's for the first class !
Congrats Nomad. I, too, am/was on the same boat as you with the x-ray situation. I was unable to go today to the clinic and clear things up due to work, but I can go tomorrow. The good thing is that your x-ray came in which probably means mine did too. I called HR just now and I'm still pending, hehe. Again, congrats. Maybe tomorrow, I'll find out....

Old 08-25-2011, 01:11 PM

142 posts, read 267,908 times
Quote:
Congrats, see you on the 12st for training.

Old 08-25-2011, 01:13 PM

21 posts, read 38,703 times
Quote:
low 800's you should get a call today or tomorrow morning at the latest, if not call them and find out whats going on !
Just spoke to woman at HR and she said that they didn't call anyone for final processing today. I question her on that and she said they called a few yesterday and said I should be called soon. Who knows. Been waiting 3 years, what's a couple more days.

Old 08-25-2011, 01:43 PM

124 posts, read 215,001 times
I got the called today along so don't listen to everything you're told.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City