Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Nissan and Infiniti
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 08:01 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,856,133 times

Advertisements

it is horrible and disturbs my sense of symmetry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2010, 08:05 AM

129 posts, read 359,166 times
im not a fan of those tiny city style cars overall, but the Cube was decently much better looking in the 90s. It had hints of a normal automobile, but with a squished together rear haha

Old 06-09-2010, 04:52 PM

559 posts, read 1,379,201 times
I'm clearly in the minority but I think the Nissan Cube is a fantastically styled car. It looks like a concept car. My styling preference is toward the low and angular (think 70's exotics) but I can't help but stare at the Cube, not in horror but at its coolness. That it's affordable, economical and practical is a huge bonus. I've been a fan since the I saw the second-gen Cube in car mags in the early 2000's. I think the current, third-gen is the best so far. I prefer the base car over the Krom edition, whose three bar grille makes the car look too conventional and blingy at the same time.

Cars whose styling hurt my eyeballs include the unloved Pontiac Aztek, the Porsche Panamera, most of Chris Bangles's BMW output, the current Honda Accord...

Old 06-09-2010, 08:30 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,194,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
IMO, this vehicle is so ugly I'd be afraid to drive one, I wouldn't feel safe.

Some people might be so offended by the looks of it, they might be tempted to find some way of making it more attractive: bullet holes, paintballing it or putting a dent in it by throwing a rock at it.

I find very few new cars to be attractive. I hate these bulging headlights they put on cars today. So ugly! I prefer the collapsable, hidden headlights of my 85 Supra. When you're not using them, they fold down, disappear.
Confirming that I might just be a horrible, horrible paintball player and use one of my three paintball guns to fix its ugly exterior. Bright yellow or bright pink paint would do admirably on a black or white one.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:45 PM

Location: Hate VT & hopefully moving back South someday which can't come soon enough
34 posts, read 43,243 times
I freaking LOVE this car even though I don't like really boxy cars!

I can't wait to lease it! My car I have now is too small for all my equipment (new professional photography business) but SUVs or something like the Honda Element is too big and expensive for me. Plus I like that no one can see right down into the trunk, unlike other vehicles.

I think people don't like it because it's new and different. When PT Cruisers first came out I know a LOT of people hated them, now I see them daily.

I just don't like the fact that some people have such hate against someones car they'd like to trash it or walk up to the person and tell them their car sucks (I've heard stories.)

I hate the looks of most cars out there from sports cars to pickups but I don't care that others drive it because it's what they like. I think people need to stop caring about what others drive. We all choose certain cars for different reason whether it being just for the looks or practicality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Nissan and Infiniti