Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2017, 12:57 AM

1 posts, read 523 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I have been searching for a venue for our april 2018 wedding. I have found a few that are top of my list but would like some more options. Our top three places we have right now are: simply divine bed and breakfast- they will be about $3500 for a wedding of 63 (51 adults 12 kids) - that includes bridal suite, ceremony, reception with food.
Spruce pine lodge - 65/hr rental includes tables and chairs (i think for 150 people). They have 2 office/meeting rooms that we plan to get ready in if we use them. For food we plan to have a salad and pizza bar
Uwharrie vineyard- $5800 for a wedding weekend. Thursday bridal lunch for 20, Friday rehearsal dinner for 30, and Saturday ceremony and reception for 120.
We are looking for more options similar to these three. They can be anywhere in nc but closer to the triad is nice. Some things im looking for/would like:
-Everything can take place at the same venue (bridal suite, ceremony, and reception)
-Outdoor ceremony (preferably under a tree or in a garden) indoor reception
-Tables and chairs provided and preferably linens
-120 is probably the most we would have. 27 is the smallest we would want
-Room to dance
-No alcohol will be served
- $6000 is our max budget if similar to uwharrie. Prefer for cake to be included at that price.
If you know anything similar I would greatly appreciate it! Also open to other ideas that are close to these. Weve also looked into a small wedding with the 27 at a nice airbnb or cabin rental(NC/TN). Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
View detailed profiles of: