Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 03:16 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
says the guy who wants to tell women and little girls what they need to be comfortable with, and put them at more risk of sexual assaults.

one policy for all men is not targeting 'transgendered' people. bigotry is when you have 1 policy for one group of people , and another policy for another group of people.

you think you can intimidate people out of the reasonable view on this issue by calling them bigots.
Again. All anecdotal statements but no facts. Shame on you for using women to front your insecurities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 03:18 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,404,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Again. All anecdotal statements but no facts. Shame on you for using women to front your insecurities.
you are calling people bigots while at the same time bossing around women and little girls, telling them they have to be comfortable with men in bathrooms and locker rooms because you are. you are not listening to them and being inclusive.

you can't logically explain how one policy for all men is bigotry. treating people in an equal way is the exact opposite of bigotry.

Old 03-26-2017, 03:21 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,366 times
Quote:
you are calling people bigots while at the same time bossing around women and little girls, telling them they have to be comfortable with men in bathrooms and locker rooms because you are.
I think you are the "girl" here in your statement who is insecure to use a bathroom with a F2M. Don't front girls or women for your insecurities. Shame on you.

Old 03-26-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
I think you are the "girl" here in your statement who is insecure to use a bathroom with a F2M. Don't front girls or women for your insecurities. Shame on you.
ok, all you do is insult. adios.

Old 03-27-2017, 12:39 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,492,615 times
Once again, Simpsonvillian seems to think that all straight men are perverts given the chance. In his mind, the only thing saving a 4 year old girl from seeing a 40 year old male in a Vera Wang showing off his wang, is HB2. Now that so many NCAA games have been played right in his own backyard ...Greenville, he should have gone to a couple games and stood outside the ladies' room to make sure that those guys in evening gowns weren't rushing in to take all the good stalls and display their "goods" for all the women folk to see!

Old 03-27-2017, 07:55 AM

3,375 posts, read 6,260,799 times
Quote:
do you ever post anything that is not an insult. that demonstrates you can't debate the issue.
When you post nothing but false statements, it makes it difficult to "debate".

Old 03-27-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles View Post
When you post nothing but false statements, it makes it difficult to "debate".
i haven't seen you demonstrate that I've made a false statement. You think all you got to do is make the assertion. Debate means back up your assertion.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Once again, Simpsonvillian seems to think that all straight men are perverts given the chance. In his mind, the only thing saving a 4 year old girl from seeing a 40 year old male in a Vera Wang showing off his wang, is HB2. Now that so many NCAA games have been played right in his own backyard ...Greenville, he should have gone to a couple games and stood outside the ladies' room to make sure that those guys in evening gowns weren't rushing in to take all the good stalls and display their "goods" for all the women folk to see!
another callow post by you in which you accuse me of being a pervert because I oppose men in female bathrooms. it seems like a pervert would support allowing men into female bathrooms.

Old 03-27-2017, 10:44 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,492,615 times
Quote:
another callow post by you in which you accuse me of being a pervert because I oppose men in female bathrooms. it seems like a pervert would support allowing men into female bathrooms.
Men aren't rushing into Ladies' Rooms in quite the numbers they seem to ...in your rabidly obsessive imagination. I just believe that common sense and common decency go hand in hand in letting people decide which restroom to use. I'm sorry you think you're a pervert! Perhaps psychiatric counseling would do you some good! Best of luck in curing those "mental demons" of pervert paranoia lurking near every restroom!

Old 03-27-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Men aren't rushing into Ladies' Rooms in quite the numbers they seem to ...in your rabidly obsessive imagination. I just believe that common sense and common decency go hand in hand in letting people decide which restroom to use. I'm sorry you think you're a pervert! Perhaps psychiatric counseling would do you some good! Best of luck in curing those "mental demons" of pervert paranoia lurking near every restroom!
it is interesting that a man wants to decide for all women what 'common sense and common decency' is pertaining to their facilities. You want to boss them around. You aren't not a female and yet you want to tell them what they need to be comfortable with. you even willing to demand that rape suvivors have no issue with strange men being in their facilities.

by your logic, a person who supports laws and safeguards against rape is 'paranoid'. obviosly most men aren't rushing to rape women but it does happen. you support something that helps make it more likely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina