Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2013, 11:29 PM

14 posts, read 21,536 times

Advertisements

After hours upon hours of research i have decided ND is best for me.I live in northern ny and want to leave for obvious reasons.I have a cdla with 11 years experience so i do not think employment will be a problem.I want to buy a home in a rural setting but still close to the city for employment.Are there houses available for a decent price outside of the city.I want to persue my hobbies which mainly consist of hunting and fishing.How is the fishing and boating opportunities on the missouri river.And whitetail hunting opportunities.Im going to keep my political views to myself.But this is why i am leaving and do not want to experience the same ever again.How do the people treat transplants like myself.I am very friendly and hoping to find the same.Thanks for your time and hope for many responses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 08:59 AM

8 posts, read 12,172 times
In addition to the real estate websites, check out Bisman Online. There are usually quite a few FSBO homes in Bismarck.

Fishing on the Mighty Mo is incredible. Whitetail hunting used to be awesome in ND but the numbers have declined significantly and the NDGF has really reduced the number of licenses available in the lottery.

The political climate might not be quite what you think it is. There are a lot of RINOs in the legislature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota