Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 08:29 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,098,909 times

Advertisements

Your kidding me right? A bunch of children here I think. I'm not taking sides here for anyone, but my god people the only active thread is locked because you guys cannot stop with the 10 yr old name calling crap. Seriously this forum gets heated and it ALWAYS HAS and we still are able to be adults but lately it seems that we would rather nit pick people with childish nonsense......

For me to be calling you guys out is a clear indicator that its gone far enough....Seriously. Paul and John work it out or knock it off. John what did George really do but disagree with you?

That thread was an embarassment to this forum.. Are we not adults? Any creditablity that some of you guys thought you had is in the toilet after that display.

Some of you need to grow up and knock off the crap.........

Old 01-26-2009, 08:36 AM

32,617 posts, read 77,624,272 times
ME?! ME??!!! In case you haven't noticed John has had it out for me ever since coming onto this board with his snarky comments. Then when I pounce on him in my own defense he back-pedals uncontrollably in order to make me look like I'm "bullying" HIM! I don't know why he likes "baiting" me so much; if he has that much free time on his hands to antagonize people then he ought to go get a job already! He's done this habitually, and yet nothing has been done. He can dish it out to me, but then when I outsmart him he can't take it. Don't call me out in a thread and expect me to NOT defend myself. Every time he makes a remark about me, I'm going to come back rip-roaring. If he gets the worse of the argument in the end, then he shouldn't wander into the kitchen if he can't take the heat. It's utterly RIDICULOUS the way he tries to spin people against me for his own amusement!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:37 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,823,549 times
http://www.softwaremag.com/archive/2001feb/images/ChasingItsTail.jpeg (broken link)

Old 01-26-2009, 08:38 AM

By the way, are you not the pot calling the kettle black here? How many times have YOU made snarky AGEIST remarks to both me and The Commish? It takes two (or in the case of this forum a DOZEN) to tango! Talk to the hand!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:43 AM

1,251 posts, read 3,312,662 times
No wonder new home construction is down....a shortage of nails.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 AM

I just reported this thread for closure. I maintain that at some point in the not-so-distant future, me, weluvpa, John From Scranton, CHS89, NY Rangers 2008, The Commish, and any other "guilty parties" here will HAVE to sit down IN PERSON and work out our disagreements. They can't ban ALL of us, as this sub-forum would pretty much die. We also can't keep on beating each other up with this cyber-bullying. We need to extend olive branches somehow, guys.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:57 AM

2,473 posts, read 5,454,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
Your kidding me right? A bunch of children here I think. I'm not taking sides here for anyone, but my god people the only active thread is locked because you guys cannot stop with the 10 yr old name calling crap. Seriously this forum gets heated and it ALWAYS HAS and we still are able to be adults but lately it seems that we would rather nit pick people with childish nonsense......

For me to be calling you guys out is a clear indicator that its gone far enough....Seriously. Paul and John work it out or knock it off. John what did George really do but disagree with you?

That thread was an embarassment to this forum.. Are we not adults? Any creditablity that some of you guys thought you had is in the toilet after that display.

Some of you need to grow up and knock off the crap.........
I just got back from doing errands & saw the Political thread was closed. For any part I had in it, I apologize!!

I have no problem with people disagreeing on viewpoints or adding a little humor to a thread, but the juvenile comments against people's age, orientation, etc. was getting old fast.

Again, I apologize for any part I had....let's just move on.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:00 AM

567 posts, read 1,306,542 times
I didnt do it :-O

Old 01-26-2009, 09:05 AM

858 posts, read 3,044,635 times
Im not sure if it's the NEPA forum or what.... But some of the people here seem to be very bitter for some reason.. Im on alot of other threads and I seem to get along fine with everyone.. I didnt start getting rep, points intill I left the thread and moved to other ones.. Seems other folkes dont have a problem with me?? I get all my Infractions, from this forum.... So I like george will apologize, and at the same time.. Im going to let you all get what you want!! I will stay out of the NEPA, my home forum from now on... Seems Im not wanted here anyway.. Will then again there seems to be only acouple I get my Infractions, from so with that said.. Enjoy all.. Perhaps, if I see a gun topic, or something ill stop in to comment with Dan, but thats it for me..

Im done...

Old 01-26-2009, 09:18 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,098,909 times
I'm not really sure how I have been brought in to this mix.....It wasn't me or any of my posts that created this mess. Paul easy big guy I DIDN'T SINGLE YOU OUT DID I?

This has been an on going pissing match between Paul, John and its done.

PAUL LET IT GO!
JOHN DROP IT!

There is no need to stop posting just stop pushing at each other for the sake of doing it.

Paul I don't want to hear it nor do we need a 10 paragraph diatribe from you on this, you are as much at fault here as John is and well the Commish went to damn far with the wife comment.

DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS ONE TO TRY AND JUSTIFY YOUR INABILITY TO DROP ANYTHING. YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF THIS EXACT THING. LET IT GO.

Like I said not one of my posts in the last week had anything to do with the thread being shut down.

You guys went too far and now this crap is going to be dragged into every thread on the board.

The funny part is, its me calling you out on it...Ironic isn't it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania