Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 04:26 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,690,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
I'm confused.........Am I the dancing banana or the Dots? ( Summering lookin' around )
Maybe your the split Banana, or maybe your all of them.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:27 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,454,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Wow! Those......were......a bunch of......<<<<smiley thingies>>>>.... but I prefer....these ........better.......

How do you like my Summering impression?
Can we........call you..............."Scrannering"...........now??

Old 08-13-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
...but....it's...a....DANCING..........BANANA!!!! ....a BANANA SPLIT>>>>!!!
Great banana recipe I just posted on the NEPA Cookin' thread to add to your culinary expertise Paul!!

Bet yall'd get Ryan Leckey to run with you if you made it for him!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 04:29 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,690,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
Can we........call you..............."Scrannering"...........now??
Maybe............................................. .................................................. .... We................................................ .................................................. .....
Should............................................ .................................................. ......
L................................................. .................................................. ........
O................................................. .................................................. .................
L................................................. .................................................. ...........
!................................................. .....................................

Old 08-13-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
I'm confused.........Am I the dancing banana or the Dots? ( Summering lookin' around )

Honey, you're the dancing banana, the Dots AND the happy smilin' sun of Summer!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Maybe............................................. .................................................. .... We................................................ .................................................. .....
Should............................................ .................................................. ......
L................................................. .................................................. ........
O................................................. .................................................. .................
L................................................. .................................................. ...........
!................................................. .....................................

For cryin' out loud!! Y'all are gettin' me dizzy!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 04:47 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
Honey, you're the dancing banana, the Dots AND the happy smilin' sun of Summer!!!
Ok well, Great...............I can dance.
Run some dots around.........
and smile at you all. Plus, I love the SUN of Summer.ingggginnggggg then have a banana split. Kool by Me.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:09 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,098,909 times
Quote:
While weluvpa and I have had our fair share of epic battles, I wouldn't even consider dating someone nearly twice my age, even if was wearing lipstick! (sorry Dan!)
When you put it like that you make me feel old.

Hey Paul do you ever wonder what was going thru Lech's mind when he lost his job at the docks as a ship worker?

I doubt he would ever thought that he could rise to the presidency of Poland.

Lets not forget the Nobel Peace Prize.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:27 PM

2,014 posts, read 3,899,256 times
Quote:
How appropriate! I would have thought Jane Fonda perhaps?
Funny you mention Jane because Bridget Fonda was a crush of mine when she filmed Point of no Return. She has kind of disappeared though, not sure why.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:55 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
Oh I thought of my "other" crush...........Val Kilmer
Don't even ask me why, its too complicated..............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania