Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2008, 06:37 AM

164 posts, read 385,109 times

Advertisements

I have to go out of town in January for a long weekend ... and I have to board my babies (fur kids) ... I want to make sure that I pick a nice place for them to be ... has anyone heard anything about a place called Preppy Pet, 245 N Sherman Street Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 ... I checked it online and it looks nice ... I would like to know if someone has a personal experience good and especially bad ... I am going to call them and ask for a tour of the place ... but I value the input of the NEPA posters and any help you could give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 01:46 PM

1 posts, read 2,988 times
I have used them many times over the past 8 months. My experience has been nothing but excellent. The place is extremely clean; the dogs, based on size and temperment, have a great time playing together, and the owners are very nice and accomodating. Their location and schedule is also very convenient.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:05 AM

1 posts, read 2,722 times
I take my cat there for grooming and agree that the place is very clean and the owners are great! I also have a friend that takes her dogs there every day and she has nothing to say but great things about preppy pets! I would definitly recommend this place to anyone that asks!

Old 09-29-2010, 07:11 AM

1 posts, read 2,260 times
yes my wife and i took our 9 month old sheppard mix , to preppy pets for a 2 day stay with play time , walks , and overnight , when we picked her up she was so excited to see us she peed on the floor thats not normal for her and when we got her home she would not get out of the truck on her own so i carried her to the deck and let her down and she was limping so we took her to the vet right away no broken bones or torn tendons , but the vet was looking at her feet and noticed a couple of cuts on back paw and the other three were really iritated ,the outside area for walks is a pen ground covered with small white gravel not dirt or grass at all , so she perscribed an antibiotic and a pain med. then the next mourning we noticed she has kennel cough so i am never taking her back there , and do not or ever will recomend preppy pets to any one .the vet told us of a great place in new angola she uses for her dog and she loves to go there its called ( pretty paws too )Michelle Zawoiski is the owner ,570-868-3812or cell 570-262-3131 address 21 summit street mountain top ,pa but actually is new angolla vet said. hope this helps you out , but most of all i dont recomend preppy pets , we also took the tour of preppy pets some people seem nice but other not so nice there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania