Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 02:10 AM

3,109 posts, read 2,981,716 times

Advertisements

I should have known discussing land ownership would be a sensitive subject with the civil servant "elite."

Old 04-25-2017, 02:49 AM

7,670 posts, read 14,264,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Roach View Post
And the Manassas cheerleader putting in his two Salvadoran Colons....if you don't have a real contribution; just get back to your doughnuts and rent a cop job.
I wasn't aware training explosive detection dogs was a rent a cop job. Learn something new every day.

Old 04-25-2017, 05:01 AM

Yeah, they always make the smart guys work in explosive detection. Nothing quite like the sight of a roid headed cop beating his police dog for family entertainment.

Last edited by Hal Roach; 04-25-2017 at 05:22 AM..

Old 04-25-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Yeah, they always make the smart guys work in explosive detection. Nothing quite like the sight of a roid headed cop beating his police dog for family entertainment.
The problem is that you've been a negative person from day 1 and we tire of it. You really do need to group up and act like an adult.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:43 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,601,165 times
A little check on land for sale would've turned up price/acre that wasn't too far out of line with this sale. There's a limited market for the type and size of the parcel. A discounted price shouldn't be a surprise.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot424 View Post
The problem is that you've been a negative person from day 1 and we tire of it. You really do need to group up and act like an adult.
And you speak for everyone? Including the numerous posters, who obviously tired of the Leftist' bias on this forum. You cheerleadered for Manassas, while I posted valuable insight that came from being hired by MCPS three times (without an attorney). You labeled me as negative, while I gave links from independent organizations rating them as a failure. Couple that with property taxes approaching 5000 per year on an average SFH, and it amount ts to defrauding the public. You have stalked me since. But, I can smell you, Pig, from 9000 miles away. I tried to start a conversation about a unique piece of land in one of the fastest growing areas of the US, and you had nothing to contribute, but just fat butted in with meaningless insults. You write like a fifth grader (albeit, not one from FCPS), and your insights could be described as "through the bottle bottoms of a government blob." Maybe, you just need to adjust your insulin, maybe it is the 80 pounds your wife picked up since the wedding, but it really appears that you have serious emotional issues. If you are not interested in my posts, simply roll yourself to another place.

Old 04-26-2017, 03:50 AM

I'll admit. You can be entertaining at times. I realize you think you're smarter than all of us on here and maybe you are. But being lonely and alone must suck and being smart certainly won't win you any friends when you act like you do. Now go away.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:30 AM

The lady, who made me dinner for 73 cents is better looking than 96% of eligible NoVa women. Then there is my new friend "Barbie Chemistry major," who has the same chassis as "Jungle Barbie," with lighter skin and glasses. Her mom is a good looker, too. Good luck with your TSA application, many others get rejected the first few times, too. I know how much you want to do those pat downs. Guess you will have to settle for a(nother) dog in the meantime.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:18 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,898,034 times
Quote:
The lady, who made me dinner for 73 cents is better looking than 96% of eligible NoVa women. Then there is my new friend "Barbie Chemistry major," who has the same chassis as "Jungle Barbie," with lighter skin and glasses. Her mom is a good looker, too. Good luck with your TSA application, many others get rejected the first few times, too. I know how much you want to do those pat downs. Guess you will have to settle for a(nother) dog in the meantime.
Its 9am, put the beer down. Or start a blog and go ramble there.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:01 AM

2,867 posts, read 3,571,647 times
Quote:
You didn't have a relative on here a few weeks ago that we had to permanently remove for stuff like this, did you?

Take it easy amigo, it's just the internet. Life's too short to let opposing opinions ruin your parade. We're all allowed to speak our opinions here.

On the land deal, sounds like the market is clearly speaking on what it took to clear the deal, albeit there are a few wrinkles in the deal, none of it smells bad. Wealthy people don't mind taking a carry loss to help offset tax liabilities in other areas of their life. I know Middleburg, and I applaud the efforts of the new owner to protect the property from the carpet-bombing developer crowd via placing it into a conservation easement agreement. That might've had something to do with the price too behind the scenes, that doesn't need to be made public. At the end of the day, NONE of this matters to you, me, or likely anyone else on here. Except that I can still enjoy a beautiful drive through a stunningly beautiful pocket of a gorgeous state with the windows down, roof back, and some Ray Charles playing in my little toy german sports car while heading south to NC for some beach time. So because of that, I give a big and an even bigger to the architects of that deal, and wishing them the best of luck!!

PS: I seriously doubt the residents of Middleburg, which include some of the wealthiest people in the entire country and huge political donators, are going to ever allow the likes of DR Horton or VanMetre anywhere near such a visible site with their vinyl wrapped product.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
View detailed profiles of: