Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Northwest Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2008, 12:38 PM

1 posts, read 3,488 times

Advertisements

I have a concrete patio with a semi in-ground concrete pool. The structure is connected directly to the house. It is 40 feet in length and 30 feet in width. The pool is 27FT long and 17FT wide. What I want to do is use the concrete structure as it is but instead of filling in the pool completely, turn it into a cellar/storm shelter since the house is on a concrete slab and no basement. Then build an addition or 4 season sunroom on top of it. The new area could stretch the entire 40 feet or less. I'm thinking I want something to hold enough space for a sofa set with fireplace and a pool table, (hot tub space is optional).

Does anyone know of a remodeling or renovation company that has the ability to do this? Does anyone know a ballpark figure for costs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Northwest Indiana